The worst worm from beyond

I’m playing on lowest graphic setting and sometimes it’s really hard to notice when the worm is approaching me (especially in Uldum). I know the ms slow isn’t really affecting me that much, so why do it? What’s the point? Just to remind me that blizz hate flying?

I’m ok with mechagon annoyance because that will actually kill you so it’s more of a air hazard. The worm tho? That’s the real definition of annoyance.

Omg the worm is so smelly I can’t fly faster now!!

what can help is playing the game windowed you can turn the view and enviremental distance up and the graphics looks better and isn’t laggy I window my game anyways cause im watching youtube in-between stuff or im on forums.

Actually my the system recommended graphic for my pc is on 7, but my fan is broken so my CPU temp will hit 90°c - 99°c if I don’t tune the graphic down. :joy:

wouldn’t windowing it help it a bit?

I rarely get attacked by the Worms, i though they would be much worse, but they are really easy to avoid

In wow fullscreen is the same as windowed no?

It’s really hard for me to notice them because I turn down the graphic to 1 and I hardcapped the FPS to 30. You can’t really see them until they’re close and just magically phase into your view.

Try to fly low and they wont be a problem

compare the speed detail and such from full screen to windowed and you tell me .

The debuff does stack fyi.

Currently in Uldum there’s a few rares that are on higher cliffs and… You’re bound to get hit by the smelly lazer. Like Obsidian Annihilator in current Aqir assault, the cliff you have to fly through to get to Cyrus the black.

I’m not annoyed by the debuff, I just couldn’t understand why it’s even there, it makes zero sense.