The worst thing about PvP in battlegrounds (Suggestion)

No more boxes with gold in it for winning? Trash. Hey Community Managers if you see this thread, talk to each other and the GM’s about this nonsense. PvPers who put in time should get their measly 200 gold for winning in battlegrounds. Don’t keep things in this state.

8 Likes

this has put me into miserable poverty.

guess i better level my rogue to go pickpocketing in BRD for 8h per day to afford my lego.

4 Likes

I just sell tokens now, and I’m pretty sure Blizzard enjoys that.

I wouldn’t say it’s the worst thing, but I definitely miss the “battlegrounds box” we would get at the end of BFA bgs. Personally I find that I am spending marks of honor at the same rate as I did during BFA - but not replacing them nearly as quickly :grimacing:

In BFA I would easily replenish my mark of honor stash just by playing bgs, since back then they were awarded liberally at a rate of 2-3 marks of honor per bg win. And that was in addition to the other random goodies we would get - such as the ~200 gold (for a win), plus the odd Saltwater Potion or PvP feast, etc.

But now in Shadowlands the rate at which I’m spending them is easily outpacing the rate at which I’m getting them (seems to be a “flat” rate of 1 mark per bg win). I notice my stash has actually been shrinking ever since Shadowlands went live, it’s definitely noticeable.

2 Likes

Yeah bro those marks of honor are there and gone so quick. It’s not enough.

2 Likes

If you’re kyrian you can get the satchels that drop randomly through bgs they give rare enchanting mats that sell for a lot on the AH. This was my steady source of income until I switched night fae

I agree I miss the boxes for the marks. But also for the mula:

1. Spend excess honor buying rings and upgrading to purples
  2. Disenchant
  3. Find an AH somewhere (???)
  4. Profit

That’s definitely garbage. No. Not even close.

A lot of people complained about the boxes and the endless fish they got. I liked them. The new system of using excess honor to buy gear to either vendor or disenchant is tedious and annoying. I’d like to be able to buy marks with honor points, so I can fund my third wind addiction.

Like it doesn’t matter. The gold was ever the only thing that mattered. All you have to do is vendor the fish if you dont want it. People are seriously stupid.

You get gold boxes if you win in the 50-59 bracket as a party synced 60 though :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wait, what? Im kyrian and have no idea what that is. Is it looted from corpses? What do they look like?

It’s a satchel, you get them randomly through any type of content. They aren’t looted through corpses they just show up in your inventory or after bg wins. It’s called cleansed vestments in the first soulbind Pelagos. It’s literally free money lol

1 Like

Aren’t the daily callings that take 10 minutes bout 1500 gold a day or something?

Aren’t the daily callings pve? This isn’t the daily callings forum.

10 min pve for 1500 gold, or try to get 7-8 bg wins (couple hours pvp) for 14-1600 gold… I mean, they couldn’t have made gold making easier.

for you hordies, i mean perfect time for your queue to maybe pop in 10 min amirite?

I don’t spend any time doing pve junk. This isn’t all about the gold. It’s about why the hell did they take it away for no reason.

1 Like

Very fair complaint

just party sync :wink: