The World of Warcraft Forums should use BattleTags as well

4 Likes

Anyone it would be the end of the world for, might just be the kind that the world would be better off without.

3 Likes

There was a post way before this that they are looking into possible changes. It’s just something likely that will take a while since the forum software is done by a different company.

3 Likes

Morning peeps!

rolls off mattress onto the floor

1 Like

1 Like

Just in case you’re wondering.

+1 for btags.

4 Likes

Will btags on forum stop you from telling on me for what I say in other threads?

I think it’s fair to point out that any conversation being had with you on the forum is not in good faith because you’re fully trolling. Other people can come to their own conclusions now. Try being accountable for yourself. Or at least, less obvious. This is as far as I go when it comes to conversing with liars.

+1 for btags.

12 Likes

If i have you btagged ignored it would.

I wouldn’t see any threads by any of your toons as well as any posts by them .

Clearly a win for me

8 Likes

Liars?

What lie did I tell?

All your characters will be linked to your BTAG . So if you said something on one of your other characters, ppl will relate it to you

" Bah you said this on this char and nao you are sayin somethin else hur dur"

3 Likes

Morning everyone. BTags for Forums.

8 Likes

Puppy is confused why no forum battle tags yet they are pawesome.

9 Likes

Since I’m the OP, I can’t make a second post in a row to bump the thread.

Wow this is still up?

1 Like

Why not it’s not a violation of ToS and most of us are trying to keep it civil and if anyone is posting disinformation trying to derail it then we put them on ignore.

5 Likes

They still haven’t fixed some allied races being pink and red either. I think it’s because another company handles that stuff. It might be in the pipeline but take a bit.

I see i only said that because i saw it was made 21 days ago.

And it probably will be until we get Battletags or some single ID system for the forum. Last night was pretty horrible and was a great example of why it was needed. One person on multiple alts with lots of sexual harassment, telling people graphically to kill themselves and that they would like to watch, etc etc.

Ability to have post history, post count, trust level, flags, likes, Ignore, etc all under 1 ID like the rest of the Blizz forums would be a good thing.

14 Likes

The forums at the moment are the reasoning to why we need BTags.

5 Likes