The world is ready

4 Likes

They need to bring out a new cat girl race

That’d make people happy

2 Likes

That is what I am talking about, open this up have some fun. maybe blizz will get more users if they widen the classes and the races that can play the classes. make some cool stuff. Last cool thing was the DH, (well and the rat toons for the people who like that, hey I am not judging.) how many years ago?
Mix this up, let us have more fun.

There is only one and one class thats worthy of being druids other than NELF ofc and thats gnomes and thats it ! :imp:

For a thousand years i slumber! WHO DARES DISTURB MY-

Oh hey rhielle.

:hot_pepper: :fries:

3 Likes

5 Likes

NO
Mag’har Druids.

4 Likes

And now I’m hungry

2 Likes

Blood Elves don’t even like getting their feet dirty (especially the floozie ones) so chances of becoming Druids is pretty much zero.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :grin:

2 Likes

Vulpera Druids first

Says the space goat!

If we can have goats from outer space, we can have BE druids!!!

Lemonpepper,garlic wings it is

Ooh… nomnomnom. I had BW3s Teriyaki wings the other day!

2 Likes

I haven’t had B3 in forever. Can thank the instapot for that lol I love me some BW3s

1 Like

theres non-floozie ones?

i’m proud of you!

2 Likes

is seen running away after apparently drawing a convincing likeness of Gorak Tul’s face on Hawkens with permanent marker…

2 Likes

/pulls out a small bottle of sanitizer and proceeds to use it to remove sharpy marks

2 Likes

Considering Azeroth changes us over time I would say it is possible but there is no indication that BE’s are on the alignment with nature accepts but more aligned with high elves such as nightborne. Unless there is a dramatic shift in their evolution.