The world is ready

1 Like

Only if they secede from the Horde and then were part of a 3rd faction run by all 5 types of elves, then sure.

are you not?

1 Like

NEVER!

no!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do we need the Horde to be 90% BEs vs. 70%?

Predicted this in October.

What trust lvl do u need for the linking of links :frowning:

I have shifted into maximum floozydrive!

lvl 3 regular.

2 Likes

Vulpera* first

1 Like

Blood elf druid forms:

• Fire cat
  • Fire bear
  • Phoenix
  • A hawkstrider and guess what…
  • it’s also on fire!
2 Likes

“But… but… The Botanica!”

1 Like

Pandaren druids

1 Like

That’s a ridiculous premise. Blood Elves have no respect for the natural world. Theirs is the realm of the arcane.

It’s a bad idea and you should feel bad!

We play a video game with goats from space, werewolf warlocks, and level 10 critters who can fear players who defeated the burning legion… We travel freely to the afterlife where we live and die just like in Azeroth. The ridiculous premises continue on and on and on…

The whole game is ridiculous, but for some reason people feel the line in the sand must be drawn at BE Druids :slight_smile: too funny man :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Warcraft certainly has a lot of oddities, but it’s not pure chaos. There ARE rules and restrictions to the fantasy world. You can’t run a dungeon cross faction, you can’t fly in some zones for arbitrary reasons, and BE’s cannot be druids.

Blizzard could certainly allow them tomorrow and a lot of people would roll them, but as far as Warcraft lore goes, it makes little sense. Not that they’ve had much respect for lore lately…

However all is not lost - you can still carry an Orb of the Sin’dorei on your druid and pretend to be a BE for a few minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m fine with all the races having all the classes.

They have all known each other for years now, no reason they wouldn’t have taught each other something in all that time.

2 Likes

Wow lets just ruin WoW, let every race have every class, and let any race be any faction, i mean why should a game have any identituly it should just be random garbage, right?

If it is not obvious i am be sarcastic

Undead druid

Anything with “blood” is cool, if they were called Puke Elves…

Sad but true.

#HesNotWrong