Please delete

The Watch is a casual PVE (mostly) guild on Lightbringer. We are a group of working adults (20s to 50s) with families and lives outside WoW, but we like to play the game and raid and run M+. We have been raiding jointly with another guild lately due to numbers and we all have AotC, etc. We are looking for a few people to join us to wrap up BfA and move into Shadowlands, any class is welcome, and we are looking for personality fits more than raiding skill.

If you are coming back to the game, or are tired of guilds demanding that you have mythic Nā€™Zoth on farm, talk to us. Conversely, if you only want to be with hard core mythic raiders, then we are not the place for you. We donā€™t sell raid runs, but we do take people with us to help gear them and teach them the fights, we play this game to relax and have fun, not make it a second job. If this sounds like you, weā€™d love to talk, post a reply here or reach out to any online member. We also have an Australian.

2 Likes

Bump. looking a friendly guild?

The Watch is looking for a few more people to join us. We are a casual guild, but we do work on progression in raiding and M+. We are mostly PvE, but we have a few PvPers. If you are looking for a guild where nobody will scream at you for missing a mechanic, but rather work with you on improving over time, give us a look.

We just started a WoW Community called ā€œThe Watchā€, if you are interested in coming along on a raid or a mythic, join the channel and weā€™ll invite you to a run.

We are a zero drama guild and we play some other games together outside of WoW even though we are spread all across North America (and one guy in Australia). We typically raid as a guild on Thursdays, and lately weā€™ve been raiding jointly with another guild on Sunday/Monday. Shadowland raid nights are being discussed now, but are not finalized yet.

Hi when are your raid times? I work pretty late some days and it makes it hard to commit to a raid team, even though I would love to.
My Btag is FORGOT#1351

Hi Zareta, we normally raid at 6pm PST / 9pm EST. We have several members who have scheduling conflicts, so we are used to people making it to raid when they are able, we donā€™t force attendance or withhold raid slots. Itā€™s all a game to us, and you are welcome to check us out when you have time. Iā€™ll try to contact you in game later today too.

Bumping for that thumping

Nice and friendly Guild ā€˜aussie hereā€™ quite knowledgeable and willing to help others, I have joined and not going anywhere.

We are still looking for more to join our roster. We are excited about pressing into the shadowlands, pushing mythic + keys and overall enjoyment of the game together!

I might be interested! Im a returning player that hasnt played since MoP. Starting fresh, currently working on a hunter, will probably switch to Warrior or DK because I want to learn how to tank and I want a class with a tank offspec. Though I do have anxiety when it comes to VC but I am working on it

Good Morning Zervin,

Welcome back to World of Warcraft, we are all about helping you find your feet, and we do have some that also have anxiety when it comes to voice chat. We care about the person behind the screen not the character. If you would like to talk more via chat my Real ID is #dmyankee1902. We do have an open spot for tanking, as we do tanking by committee, so we do not have people burn out on it.

Currently we are raiding Thursday and Sunday at 6 pst pm to 8 pst pm.

I am very interested. Iā€™ve been causally getting back into the game and it sounds like your guild would be a great fit for me.

Good evening, if you are online currently Dralnor is in game and can answer any questions you have, also if you would like to real friend me i can do so as well.

Heading to bed currently has 5 am comes super fast.

Art

sorry I missed. My battle tag is Brastias#1244

Hi,
I am very interested in joining your Guild as I am looking to improve and to help others improve. I am currently in a high drama Guild that is very concerned with being best-in-class. I do not do well in this type of environment. I am a casual but dedicated player who is just learning M+ BfA dungeons and leveling. My battle tag is CelticAingil#1342

Are you all interested in a H priest? The times look good.

We have room for everyone, we make things work for raid roles and other scenarios. Real ID myself and i will gladly talk to you about the guild. We are not focused on mythic raiding so the roles are not as critical.
I hope you guys are having a good week.

Hello! My husband and I are older wow-players and your posts sound like everything we are looking for in a guild. We are dedicated players and would love to become a part of a group of like-minded people. Please add me to BNet, Iā€™d really like to learn more information! :slight_smile: MamaBear#1385

I sent a friend request Dmyankee#1902, i will be online tomorrow if you would like to chat =)

Hello, I am interested in trying your guild out. Im pretty much new to wow, but am an experienced raider in other games. I am on late night, mostly after 8pm ET and into the early hours. Mozey117#1855

Hello my buddy and I are interested in the guild but have a few questions, please add me at wardawg#1307 so we can chat!