The War Within Season 1 Now Live!

since we beat xalatath so easily i can say it wont be nearly as interesting as we thought

Great, the most bug filled dungeon (The Dawnbreaker) will be in the rotation of m+. What a joke. What an absolute joke.

3 Likes

Always worked this way with new content.

when you queue for heroic youā€™ll get the seasonal dungeons, not the TWW dungeons specifically

m0 shouldnt of been locked to begin with since launch and m+ should of started today! Quit milking subs! your pushing players to actually look at passing laws to prevent your company from timegating at this point on a serious note! Make content push it out get players involved. There is not 1 reason other then trying to milk an extra month out of subs to prevent players from getting proper gear before raid.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s your answer. With no public beta they planned for a week or two of bugs and broken stuff.

Finallyā€¦ There will be less people running around the open world and camping world quest mobs.

Why is the Story Mode being released only on the 17th? Canā€™t it be released together with the Raid opening? Does it drop anything? If not, whatā€™s the point of locking it for a week? I thought the purpose of this mode was to avoid having to go to YouTube to watch the final cinematic, but this way Iā€™ll still end up going, Iā€™m not waiting a week for that.

Everytime ive gone to log in i was able to. Not sure what youre talking about.

Can we get REAL story mode raids? Aka, all the bosses so we can see the actualā€¦ story.

There are real raid modes if you want to see story.

Itā€™s going to be out sept 10th meaning all the heroic farming weā€™ve been doing was for nothing?!? WTF!!! blizzard forced me to do heroics! WTF! Just like blizzard is forcing me to keep my visage when a play labdragon! and where are the gnome druids you promised!! I want to play as a cub!

1 Like

They ruined everything!

delaying content on launch was a huge mistake. the launch just happened and I havenā€™t had much todo in the past 8 days. hype is nearly empty and if the raid is trash ill prob check out of season 1 due to the miserable lineup for m+ season. #whothehellpicksthelineup #letspicknoonesfavorites

Hope the game wont be down between 12pm-2pm EST so I can actually have time to do some M0ā€™s before raid.

1 Like

They always do that and its the only gating that still makes any sense at all

Finally, something to actually do in game.

You should delay the raid and M+ release another week. I need more salt.

2 Likes

Yes, thereā€™s actually already ā€œroad blocksā€ with flashing red lights after each boss that read ā€œin developmentā€

1 Like

Bro idk what kind of life you live but Iā€™ve not even scratched the surface on content. I have two level 80s and Iā€™m like Renown 6 with Hollowfall. The rest are 4.

1 Like