The War Within Hotfixes - September 19

:roll_eyes:

Sure as if that could ever be balanced. How do you balance a solo player vs 1 tank 1 healer and 3 other dps with interrupts, defensives and offensive skills vs only one guy with a TERRIBLE AI that no matter what it does itā€™s always something that you dont want him to do at wrong timesā€¦

4 Likes

we saw players having fun so hereā€™s nerfs

19 Likes

well to be fair impossible solo impossible in a group it is the same difficulty

5 Likes

Big brain by Blizzard. Want to make solo and group delves similar in difficulty, just break them all and make them impossible. That means theyā€™re technically the same difficulty!

13 Likes

Missed the mark on the balance by a long shot. You canā€™t solo this with the recommended gear level or even close to the recommended level. Youā€™ll need gear far above what drops to even finish these, making them now pointless.

5 Likes

You need to start the delves with 6 lives then. Groups of 5 can full wipe and feel like they wasted their entire time. If you do 6 lives, you can play risky until someone dies and then play more conservatively.

I just did a delve after this change as a healer and both me and the tank were way more stressed because everything rides on us not dying.

4 Likes

Brann used to do around 1m damage for my healer in solo zekvir. Heā€™s now doing less than 100k. It is actually impossible to do that fight as a healer right now; probably as a dps too as brann wont tank he doesnt do enough damage to pull aggroā€¦

4 Likes

So glad Iā€™m skipping this $hit content.

It was really fun until recently.

9 Likes

TEST THESE THINGS BEFORE PUSHING IT LIVE! Why are you guys like this? Itā€™s absurd.

12 Likes

This patch completely broke Zekā€™vir. Well, Zekā€™Vir was broken before but he now takes extremely reduced damage compared to before. Please get to work on fixing that fight, it was pretth terrible before this completely unrelated hotfix but now itā€™s just unplayable.

3 Likes

What did you do?!?! seriously just delete the update along side your devs please

6 Likes

Whatever they did made delves significantly worse.

11 Likes

Leave the trillion dollar company alone!

2 Likes

Players like fun Blizzard. These changes are not fun.

4 Likes

Did you fix Waxface?

4 Likes

Please do not turn delves into Torghast 2.0. I remember having fund the first week of torghast. Then you made changes. :frowning:

3 Likes

I was really happy to see delves give me a way to relax and do ā€˜easierā€™ content as a break from Mythic content. I would really hope it goes back to being more on the side of being lax and enjoyable in either solo or group content. I just want to chill sometimes either alone or with friends who may not be extremely skilled at the game. Idk how others feel about it but I was enjoying the laid back approach with it. It just feels the complete opposite as of late.

8 Likes

Fun detected.

3 Likes

I have a feeling we will probably get a ton of hotfixes soon because clearly something broke that wasnā€™t intended to break (normal melee swings hitting for 20 mil dmg).

Aside from whatever broke, soloing them has been fun aside from some bad scaling (waxface).

4 Likes