The War Within Hotfixes - September 18

When will you fix certain bags not being in the Work Order list (namely profession buff specific ones) for tailors to make?

When will you fix either the dust usage amounts for everything/give some tailoring green disenchant junk creations/let us shatter the 10 million blues we get from everything into dust?

When will you fix Patron orders wanting WAY to high of qualities at the start, for way to late game of things, for next to no rewards and almost never supplying the needed mats?

1 Like

September 4, 2024

Classes

• Evoker
    • Scalecommander
      • Fixed an issue where players could be slowed during Deep Breath while talented into Maneuverability.
      • Fixed an issue where Bombardments would occasionally fail to proc while talented into Extended Battle.
  • Mage
    • Spellslinger
      • Volatile Magic no longer hits out-of-combat or crowd-controlled targets.
  • Monk
    • Chi Burst no longer consumes both stacks of its activation buff when cast with 2 stacks.
  • Paladin
    • Dawnlight’s damage now correctly scales with Retribution’s Mastery.
    • Dawnlight’s damage can now correctly critically strike.
    • Dawnlight’s AoE healing no longer double dips with Versatility.
    • Sun’s Avatar damage now correctly scales with Retribution’s Mastery.
    • Sun’s Avatar and Dawnlight’s AoE no longer deal damage to enemies out of line-of-sight.
    • Retribution
      • Fixed an issue causing Mastery: Highlord’s Judgment to not increase damage from Seal of the Crusader.
  • Warlock
    • Diabolist
      • Fixed an issue where your Pit Lord could be summoned without their portal visual.

Delves

• Brann now has an equal amount of attack, spell, and ranged attack power relative to all classes he’s joining, and his stats now increase as expected when the player-character is buffed.
  • Brann should no longer sometimes miss his attacks.

Quests

• Added a visual 1-hour timer to Hallowfall Fishing Derby quests.
1 Like

The hell is a Scalecommander? Is that like the unreleased Tank spec or something?

1 Like

Can’t put in a WO for the good cloth bolts either, I reported it in bug forums yesterday. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

REALLY need to do some bug fixing on Outlaw/Rogues in general there blizzard…

4 Likes

How the living hell have rogues gotten no updates and zero communication about it?

4 Likes

Can we please get some communication about what is going on with rogues?

4 Likes

no stealth break fix?

3 Likes

I got a lot of dust today just picking plants. I had no idea what it’s for, but maybe they fixed it .

You got green enchanting dust? It’s called Stormdust, there’s another type of dust from ‘radiant’ nodes too.

I honestly don’t know, sorry.

EDIT: Sorry, must have been vendor trash, because it’s gone now.

Hopefully we see myriad hunter bug fixes & adjustments soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

They will wait for another off maintenance day to do rogues, just to make sure they maximize the downtime of the servers. :slight_smile:

haha still no fixes whatsoever for rogue bugs. That’s hilarious.

5 Likes

Also, randomly got Delver’s Call after completing a delve, did the delve again and no credit for completion, it’s also bugging in the side bar list and not showing the objectives either :upside_down_face:

Thanks for the Ret fixes! Good work Ya’ll.

Do you really have no intention of explaining the Burden change? After all the mage outcry at the very least you could tell us why. You made the rotation worse and more complicated for a 3% damage nerf, when we are 20% above other specs. Do you have anyone that reads this thread or follow mage discord or the guide makers? It’s so out of touch with you community. You are just going to continue to ignore us and wait for the complaining to stop I guess.

3 Likes

Skinning bags are still bugged and can’t be ordered through crafting orders as they don’t show in the list.

I hope this includes a fix for the required “Derby Dasher” buff. Don’t wanna waste another Saturday on this because I don’t get the buff…

1 Like

This Evoker tank spec meme needs to die.