The War Within Hotfixes - September 18

My druid partner thanks you for this one :stuck_out_tongue:

:confused:

I’m still missing everything that disappeared from my war bank. I even posted a video for how to repro it.

September 6, 2024

Achievements

• Fixed an issue preventing the completion of Deephaul Ravine Shutout.
  • Fixed an issue where looting Mislaid Curiosities did not grant credit for the achievement, I’m not a Thief, I’m a Treasure Hunter.

Characters

• Archmage Khadgar should appear in the Violet Citadel for players progressing through Legion content.

Classes

• Druid
    • Adjusted Druids’ steady flight so that their speed better matches that of mounts.
  • Evoker
    • Scalecommander
      • Fixed an issue where Deep Breath with Maneuverability would apply Terror of the Skies twice to enemy targets.
  • Monk
    • Fixed an issue causing Aspect of Harmony to deal unexpectedly high damage.
  • Paladin
    • Fixed an issue that caused modifiers such as Avenging Wrath and Mastery: Highlord’s Judgment to not affect Touch of Light’s damage effect.
    • Fixed an issue that caused Incandescence’s damage to not be increased by modifiers such as Avenging Wrath and Mastery: Highlord’s Judgment.
    • Fixed an issue causing Consecration’s friendly effects to only apply to a single paladin when multiple were grouped together.
    • Fixed an issue causing Righteous Judgment to cause Consecration to sometimes not grant its friendly effects.
    • Retribution
      • Fixed an issue allowing targets to use Grounding Totem or Blink out of Hammer of Light.
  • Priest
    • Discipline
      • Voidweaver
        • Void Blast will no longer be incorrectly increased by the Holy version of Twilight Equilibrium.
  • Shaman
    • Elemental
      • Corrected an issue where damage dealt by Tempest or Tempest Overload was not properly contributing to Lightning Rod damage when talented into Conductive Energy Hero Talent.
  • Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Fixed an issue where Wither did not benefit from Death’s Embrace.
    • Diabolist
      • Fixed an issue where you could not queue Hand of Gul’dan while casting Ruination.

Delves

• Fixed an issue where specific items weren’t dropping from Nerubian delves.
  • Fixed an issue where sporbits could fail to die upon exploding.
  • Earthcrawl Mines
    • Earthen can now ingest nearby minerals when clicking on Brann’s campfire for health and mana regen.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the quest to not complete when finishing the delve.
    • Fixed an issue where using the flamethrower torch did not grant credit for destroying webs.
  • Kriegval’s Rest
    • Added a button in the scenario tracker to allow players to drop the Enchanted Candle if they’re holding one.
  • The Waterworks
    • Added a button in the scenario tracker to allow players to drop an Air Totem if they’re holding one.

Dungeons

• Priory of the Sacred Flame
    • Arathi Footman
      • Mortal Strike maximum stacks reduced to 10 on Normal difficulty.
      • Defend cooldown increased on Normal difficulty.
    • Arathi Knight
      • Disrupting Shout cast time increased to 3 seconds on all difficulties (was 2 seconds).
    • Ardent Paladin
      • Sacred Toll damage reduced by 20% on Normal difficulty.

Items

• Changed the unlock rank for the Nerubian Pheromone Secreter at Adventurer 1 to be renown 7 (was renown 6).

Pet Battles

• Players may now search for PvP pet battles on the Isle of Dorn.

Player versus Player

• Rated Battleground Blitz now contributes to Legion Artifact appearance progress.
  • Death Knight
    • Blood
      • Heart Strike no longer deals increased damage in PvP (was +20%).
    • Frost
      • Enduring Strength no longer has reduced effectiveness in PvP (was -20%).
      • Obliterate no longer deals increased damage in PvP (was +20%).
    • Unholy
      • Bursting Sores no longer deals reduced damage in PvP (was -11%).
      • Virulent Plague no longer deals reduced damage in PvP (was -5%).
      • Epidemic no longer deals reduced damage in PvP (was -8%).

Professions

• Fixed an issue where the Hideseeker’s Tote recipe was not available for Crafting Orders.

Quests

• The Quest “Defender of the Flame” should now reward a Lamplighter Supply Satchel.
  • Resolved an issue where multiple beetles would be spawned for “Scarab Scouting” and “Truffle Shuffle”.
2 Likes

In case it hasnt been noted( probably has), fury of elune(balance talent) still does not work on Rasha’nan in the dawnbreaker.

1 Like

There’s an issue with recrafting gear. It’s not taking materials for a lot of pieces, in my case it’s been plate boots.

So Kobold Pickaxe is just way beyond anyone’s skill in the country…

That’s going to be nice for the few mage tower skins I don’t have that require the rated BG’s. (Any chance the RBG could only need to be done once for the entire account?)

2 Likes

Thanks… I noticed my druid’s flight speed seemed slower before today. Nice to be able to catch up.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Genuinely shocked that you still havent acknowledged the stealth nerf you put out on wither with this patch. You have just killed a spec hours before the raid goes live.

2 Likes

wait, what?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wither stacks now have a 5 sec ICD, just tested it. Impossible to build stacks and kinda defeats the purpose of hellcaller as a hero tree.

1 Like

Did Templar Paladin get stealth buffed? I don’t recall being able to use Hammer of Light more than once after Wake of Ashes yesterday. Or am I just going crazy?

This broke Blackened Soul and put a 5 sec ICD on gaining stacks… WTF?

1 Like

Ah, missed the:

Professions Tailoring: specialty cloth drop rates have been extremely nerfed across the board.

Dust bags from snuffling nerfed dust yield from 60-70 to 8-13 dust.

Good ol’ “abuse early or get even farther behind than those that did abuse early” whenever you find something that seems too good to be true instead of expecting it to have been intentional.

1 Like

If you have 60 stacks of Light’s Deliverance, you can cast Hammer of Light free.

I’m not talking about that. Yesterday, when Hammer of Light procced, whether from Light’s Deliverance or Wake of Ashes, I could only use it once. Now I’m able to use it multiple times for its entire 12 second duration

Now THAT’S an interesting bug.

Hmm did they ninja fix the skinning of mushrooms to now be herbalisim xD

tailoring: made cloth drops almost non existant on listed mobs. seriously guys, NO duskweave in 4 days??? and lot of people have noticed this. drop rate needs adjusting, youve killed tailoring

3 Likes

Shadow priest rework PLEASE!