The War Within Hotfixes - October 3

…doesn’t the response you’re talking about also fall under the “i dOnT LiKe iT”? category? :rofl:

Complaining is complaining, no matter how justified one feels.

Currently there is approximately 1.4% of individuals who have timed a +10 key and 5.7% have timed a +9 key according to current Raider-io statistics. So from Mythic+, 98.6% of the player-base are being gatekept from mythic track loot, and 94.3% of the player-base are gatekept from gilded crests. I don’t understand from a business standpoint how catering to the top 5% over the other 95% is a good strategy, and I fear the subscriptions will start hemorrhaging rapidly as we hit that 614-615 ilvl and can’t push any further outside of the low runed crest cap increase and the weekly vault hero track piece which oftentimes gives you very small if any upgrades. The goal was to keep us engaged the entire season by increasing the difficulty, but the constant steep learning curves combined with only catering to the top 5% is sure to set the Worldsoul Saga off on a terrible start. And this is just the struggles on my main, trying to overcome and re-do this all again on alts has to make TWW one of the most unfriendly alt expansions ever for Mythic+.

Your tears are delicious XD

Were you doing +20 keys with all of your characters in past expansions?

Hey, can you please fix the bug where Celestial Conduit ( in the mistweaver hero conduit tree ) will just stop healing on it’s own.

Issue might be connected it chi wave.

It really sucks when I press it for a certain damage event and it just stops doing anything after one tick.