The War Within Hotfixes - October 15

So my question is why is progress on the Vicious Saddle still not fixed? It is just stuck…

1 Like

too late, most of my friends already quit wow.

3 Likes

I feel like sometimes you all forget the intent of your game is to be fun. Having things here and there where you can use the enemy abilities against itself or to solve problems with them is genuinely fun. Not everything has to fit in some anti-creativity box.

I get there are times where things need addressed like cheeses done in Freehold or Siege in BFA, but this kind of stuff is just disappointing. You could have it work only on illusions for example.

My friends and I would get a chuckle out of Dodgeball just waxing the illusions every single time. Those moments are permanently gone now.

4 Likes

This is nice though I think the vaults need to be bumped up as well.

2 Likes

This does not work for Blitz currently. ETA on fix?

1 Like

I recently ran a Mists of Tirna Scithe keystone, and I cannot help but notice the Illusionary Clones and Illusionary Vulpins still seem to be taking damage from Dodge Ball.

I noticed it same. This is as it should be, fun.

Should have seen the t9 I just left.

Stuck in combat as soon as I entered.
invisible, or under the terrain, mobs hitting me and exploding for 10’s of millions of damage.

sporbits instant repawning and exploding on top of me

I took 800 million damage on the last one then I noped out.

I’m done

Got to play as whole 30min today and didn’t even get to finish 1 delve.

Idk, whats going on, but I’ve never seen this happening before.

Delves were fun until whatever you guys did happened.

yea, it was challenging, and I got nothing for my time.

October 14, 2024

Achievements

• The achievements Vox Arachni, True Strength, and The Grand Tapestry should now trigger as expected.

Classes

• Mage
    • Fire
      • Corrected an issue with Controlled Destruction’s damage bonus to Ignite.
  • Warlock
    • Demonology
      • Fixed an issue where Ruination and Infernal Bolt could not be interrupted.

Delves

• Defeating Zekvir in his Lair now rewards Crests and Valorstones once per character per week.

Dungeons and Raids

• Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking
    • Fixed an issue where Titan Prison Fragment cannot be looted if Yogg-Saron was already killed this week.
  • The Dawnbreaker
    • Rasha’nan will no longer continue fighting the player after being brought below 60% health.
    • Resolved an issue causing Encroaching Shadows to be removed by immunity effects.
  • Siege of Boralus
    • Resolved an issue causing Fiery Ricochet to not apply its damage over time if a target was far away.
    • Resolved an issue that caused Sighted Artillery to not target players farther away from Dread Captiain Lockwood.
  • Stonevault
    • Resolved an issue causing summons such as Auto-Hammers from destroying Volatile Spikes on E.D.N.A
  • Nerub-ar Palace
    • Queen Ansurek
      • Frothy Toxin damage reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
      • Gloom Blast damage reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
      • When calculating applications of Frothy Toxin, only living players are now counted towards the maximum possible application amount on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
      • On Mythic difficulty:
        • Queen Ansurek’s health reduced by 5%.
        • Frothy Toxin damage reduced by 26.7%.
        • Silken Tomb health reduced by 20%.
        • Wrest damage (Intermission) reduced by 25%.
        • Grasping Silk maximum size reduced by 10%.
        • Shadowgate cast time increased by 20%.
        • Gloom Blast damage reduced by 25%.
        • Acolyte’s Essence periodic damage reduced by 15%.
        • Essence Scarred duration reduced by 50%.
        • Royal Condemnation damage reduced by 10%.
        • Summoned Acolyte health and Dark Barrier shield amount reduced by 15%.
        • Royal Shackle health reduced by 15%.

Player versus Player

• Resolved an issue that allowed Battleground Blitz to grant progress towards the Vicious Skyflayer mount while below the required rating.
2 Likes

We saw that some of you are still doing this content so clearly we haven’t nerfed it enough. - Blizzard Entertainment

Rewarding Crests & Valor is a nerf?

2 Likes

Please make sure this applies to Illidan and Rag as well when they roll around.

1 Like

Fixed that for you. Anyone complaining about this minor change was obviously one of the abusers of 8 “2 minute runs” to vault and currency farm it.

1 Like

Are you sure?

1 Like

Yay! I was running Zekvir def for the 2 crest and 40 valor stones! def not for filling the vault

Sarcasm OFF

1 Like

Now this is funny! My vicious saddle mount progress has been stuck at 37% for weeks. Does that get fixed? Heck no!

I don’t receive crests from delves or rated pvp. Does that get fixed? Certainly not!

But if players are getting an ugly-as-sin mount a little faster than intended, that gets fixed immediately.

5 Likes

What I want to know is when you all are going to fix Anub’vir and the gank squad. They spawn right ontop of objectives or in unavoidable locations, are harder to kill than Zekvir himself, and generally are buggy. Clearing an 11 isn’t so much about skill as it is luck

Thats actually infuriating, 23 DAYS im counting this bug, it might be even more

It sucks cause birthday patch is around the corner, with more bugs, burying this preposterous bug down the line

3 Likes

The number of folks mad in this thread cause Blizz caught on to their little farming operations LOL I am so glad this 3 minute delve no longer counts for vaults or more currency. These folks always talking about “it should be a challenge and should be earned”. Then Blizz removes the free vault line and reduces the currency and they are all “GG Blizz! Whatever will we do now!!!” IDK… maybe run actual Delves like the rest of us, or get carried in 10s for gear :rofl:

I’m going back in boss, wish me luck!