The War Within Hotfixes - October 10

Your tears are delicious XD

Were you doing +20 keys with all of your characters in past expansions?

Hey, can you please fix the bug where Celestial Conduit ( in the mistweaver hero conduit tree ) will just stop healing on it’s own.

Issue might be connected it chi wave.

It really sucks when I press it for a certain damage event and it just stops doing anything after one tick.

1 Like

Bank restoration when?

2 Likes

October 7, 2024

Classes

• Warlock
    • Demonology
      • Fixed an issue where Empowered Legion Strike would be consumed by other abilities.

Dungeons and Raids

• The Dawnbreaker
    • Addressed an issue where Void Emissary can cause Speaker Shadowcrown to reset.

Items and Rewards

• In Mythic+ dungeons, Mace of Transformed Bone now provides a consistent amount of Strength.
  • Gear purchased from Renown quartermasters can no longer be disenchanted.
  • The Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking quest “Disturbance Detected: Ulduar” will now reward 300 badges for repeat completions. As before, it rewards 500 badges the first time on your account.
  • The Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking quest “The Unstable Prism” will now reward 200 badges for repeat completions. As before, it rewards 500 badges the first time on your account.
    • Developers’ notes: Now that Timewarped Badges are Warbound, we want the activity of playing alts to provide a modest bonus. Some players are holding a great many badges, and we hope the upcoming Timewalking vendor updates will provide an outlet for them. We will continue to watch how this economy goes in a Warbound world. Future Timewalking weeks will also have their version of this quest updated.

Player versus Player

• Fixed an issue where the flag in Eye of the Storm could be picked up while immune after being dropped.
  • Mage
    • Frost
      • Fixed an issue where Mages could stand inside their Ice Wall to avoid line of sight.
2 Likes

Real lame-o bean counter change here. Absolute cringe Shadowlands kind of design philosophy.

11 Likes

A lot of issues reported in Beta and 5 weeks into the expac they are just now being addressed… can’t wait for season 3 when they finally fix the issue with the 8 second cast time and animation to attack and miss with the char hound and vilefiend. At this point, what difference does it make? We sent the reports in alpha, in beta, in early access and in these first five weeks… Will they ever address the summon fel guard issue where a succubus shows up instead, then disappers at first contact with the enemy?

I think something broke with the most recent hotfix. My level 56 Brann has stopped getting experience… (359,339 / 562,500).

Maybe it is because I completed the Delver’s Journey recently and that is preventing me from getting Brann xp?

Why? You need to put in more time and effort in order to level up, gear up and play that alt. Why are we getting less rewards for doing the same activity? You keep rewarding those people who are lazy.

4 Likes

I think 250 would have been more reasonable, because it’s half of 500.

Ah yes

Once again snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

4 Likes

I think 500 would be reasonable because it’s 100% of 500.

4 Likes

I agree an unessary change.

Haven’t badges already been kind of warbound anyway? There isn’t really much reason you’d want to pool them all on one character, is there?

Sounds like a lot of smoke and mirrors being used to justify this change on Blizz’s part. The real reason is definitely because of them being used for more stuff in the future.

1 Like

Oh right something was fun so that gets killed asap. Meanwhile m+ is a disaster and ya’ll have no issues with that :slight_smile:

1 Like

100% and good eye on those changes.

If Blizz has time to nerf rewards like this why don’t they have time to fix the guild bank restoration? They should really prioritize giving back what was stolen due to the bug they introduced.

1 Like

This is lame.

This is downright disrespectful to the playerbase. These have been rewarding 500 for at least a decade, there is 0 reason to reduce this at all. Reconsider.

4 Likes

Hotfixes:
PVE
Rogue: “We dont want more than two rogue dots on a boss”
PvP
Rogue: “Whats a rogue?”

Nothing broke. you get exp from 28 delves per week per account. They just like to not tell players things.

1 Like

Nerfs like that just trying to reinforce the whole “play 1 character” = I will just play a lot less. Alts are only thing that keep me playing, so if you make it not worth my time then bye bye

2 Likes