The wait is killing me

Do like I am doing.

Sit back in your chair, relax, have a drink of your favorite type (adult or not) and just stare at your clock, waiting.

4 Likes

I just read forums and discussions related to Classic. I’m avoiding watching any video content because I want the same surprises I had years ago. It’s rough though. Been drinking too much out of boredom.

1 Like

I’m so uninterested in BfA, now that they’re delaying the next stress test I probably wont even bother to play the 3 free days they’re giving me to try 8.2.

Waiting for Classic I’ve just been going through and playing other old games.

Yep, they sure did a good job to make the game feel like work/school.

Just as a sample, I logged in recently just to have this quest bird follow me around telling me to do this quest. I just wanted to log in and check my gear, maybe decide my own adventure.

1 Like

I’m excited as hell for the Stress Test next week, and like you I’ve definitely lost interest in Retail or other games.

Working on banking a bit of spouse karma by getting some projects done around the house in the mean time, because while my Wife is 100% fine with me spending tons of the kid-free hours plugging away when Classic hits, a little positive account balance never hurts. :smiley:

4 Likes

hate to burst your bubble…

I just saw the news right after I posted my reply.

Hopefully it’s for a great reason - like the RP-PvP server being built!

1 Like

You are so optimistic and I love it.

2 Likes

If I send you my address, will you come sit with me and hold my hand? I need some hand-holding or I’m not gonna make it.

1 Like

A coworker and I have been counting down the days for the next stress test. He contacted a friend he used to play wow with as well and that guy went out and bought a new computer so he too could play.

A week until stress test guys!!!

I might just actually participate in the stress test this time.

Been killing time playing HBS Battletech and MtG Arena. But Classic cannot come soon enough for me.

I’ve been playing chess on and off all my life so I’ve been on a chess kick lately. I’ll do that until classic.

Sounds like undead will be the best race for you on launch.

I have bad news for you if you ever fall behind in Classic.

1 Like

It’s not bad news. It’s not the same at all. Retail catch up is doing obnoxious WQs in a soulless and boring world. It feels like a solo experience. Vanilla is much more engaging and immersive. The world is alive, and has soul.

1 Like

Play something that can’t be finished quickly. I’ve been playing Civ 5, XCom (Ironman modes), and Pillars of Eternity. Civ 5 with large world size on medium difficulty will take you about 10 or so hours for a complete game as it is, without seeming like it.

1 Like

So then do the group content to catch up? Or do the WQs as a group, which there’s a bunch of in group finder right now? There’s so many options that don’t involve world quests. Why do so many of you do this? You limit yourselves by refusing to do other content or group with each other, and then complain about your own choice.

1 Like

Virtually sure, unless you’re going to pay for the travel :smiley:

I am excited for all the enthusiasm…i wasnt around for classic but i did play tbc and fell in love with the game and have been crazed ever since…
loved Wod the most because of garrisons it got cut short for some reason.I dont want to give up…on retail.although its nice to have classic i want retail to succeed…we need the old devs back