The Vigilant Steward, Zskarn Mythic Changes Coming on May 26

You are asking to kill a boss without a mechanic.
This is a mythic raid and a mythic difficulty, the boss should not be killed by zerg, and we should not ask to kill such bosses. I have the most negative attitude towards everyone who asks to leave this manikin until the end of the week. The difficulty of the boss should be increased right now.

Mythic Raid = increasing difficulty from encounter to encounter. If you want and ask to kill manikins, you probably need to reconsider your attitude towards mythic raiding and try to play only heroic mode.

What pleasure will you derive from such a murder?

1 Like

You still had mechanics and you had to change your setup to accustom that. Like running with 4 tanks. The fight was played completely differently but you still had mechanics to deal with.

It will be killed by Zerg the moment guilds have killed Sarkareth and return armed to the teeth.

Then have fun barring your guild behind a wall that shouldnt exist while the rest of us marches forward to Sarkareth.

This hasnt been a thing since ever. Lets take the boss Zskarn was compared to. Painsmith. Painsmith was regarded harder than Sylvanas (the endboss). And the 2 bosses after Painsmith were regarded a joke. With Guardian taking the absolute cake and getting turned into a meme boss.

What wall? Just play 3 hours on this boss and you will kill him, you should not kill the boss in 3 pull which is further than the middle of the raid.

Compared to now he will be a wall. Guilds already have a dps wall with Rashok just before. And another dps check straight after Zskarn.

And your dream of the boss not being zerged wont come to fruition. He will be zerged with gear once more.

Feel free to post using your actual character

Yeah, this is an awkward time to fix the boss. As people pointed out, the fix just makes everyone who’s killed the boss extend their lockout. Unless these nerfs make the boss a joke, with a similar pull count, it feels unfair going into it. Guilds who just got to it must relearn the boss, with limited information on how the boss should do properly. On top of this, because I don’t think I’ve seen a log without guilds using the cheese strat from even 40%, guilds walking in will see a fight that’s never been killed before. This all happens 4 days before the reset too, so a lot of prep work has to be done within 4 days. I think a change like this should probably be announced way earlier. I’d expect a change like this to take place in a couple of months, or even the .5 patch.

proposal: reset everyone’s lockout this reset so nobody can extend, leveling the playing field for those who got to cheese the current version

That would be met with equal rage. Plus people already got loot from Zskarn and have therefore his loot unlocked in the Vault. Ontop of that if your DPS isnt undergeared then Magmorax isnt much of an issue either and he will be killed by most guilds that have killed Zskarn this week already.

for me it’s even good if it becomes a wall, I refuse to commit bullying of the boss whom everyone wants to kill for the sake of killing faster, clearly exploiting a game mistake.

I’m in a mythic raid looking for complexity, its what i want to do in mythic raid, and this fight (cheese) is contrary to my ideology.

I don’t want to do something that is against my will, I want to try and kill difficult bosses, it won’t bring me any pleasure to kill such a Zscarn that is now.

Therefore, the fixes should be before the weekend, when me and my guild will come to this boss.

I quote Blizzard here “clever use of game mechanics”. The strategy wasnt unknown. Those safezones were even pointed out during ptr.

Just because it doesnt suit your image. As i said you still had to deal with mechanics. The only difference was that the boss was tackled completely different than he was on normal or heroic (which isnt that much different to mythic in general)

Have fun then.

I perfectly understand that you are in the majority and you want to kill this dummy as soon as possible.

But you shouldn’t behave like that, that someone killed and you should too, according to this logic, the changes should be canceled in general, you are only thinking about yourself because apparently you are going to Zskarn this week.

And then why don’t you worry about those people who will come to him only after a week or two or three? Guys, try to look for complexity and interest in this game, it is only in the mythical raid, do not ask to leave this broken boss until the reset or until the next raid is released.

1 Like

I have already killed it. There is no “want to kill this dummy as soon as possible”.

Read above.

As i said:

My advice to you all is to increase the popularity of watching WoW on twitch by looking for guilds that will master and strategize on the changed boss.

Thus, we will increase the popularity of the game on twitch (because rfw completed too quickly), attract even more players to this game, and kill an interesting boss.

I am sure that it will not be more difficult than the one he is now (maybe a little). Therefore, we will all kill an interesting boss that will give pleasure to each of us after defeating him.

The guilds that have said popularity will just zerg the boss yet again due to gear from later bosses coupled with the health nerf.

Oh lol. Are you serious? :dracthyr_crylaugh:

The game isnt entertaining to watch outside of PvP if youre interested in that and some certain streamers.

He will be zerged.

Also you said the bosses should become harder after each boss. Well, Magmorax is less complex and all that than Zskarn in his “original form”.

I’ll tell you this. It doesn’t matter to me at all how the guilds that killed the last boss in mythic will kill him. The main thing is that it should not be a cheating strategy where the raid cannot die, driving the boss into a corner that does not apply mechanics.

As for magmorax, yes, a simple boss design, but at least without exploiting the gameplay. This, so to speak, will be a gift to us after such bosses as rashok and Zskarn.

I repeat:

And you could still very easily die. Screw the kiting up even once? 100% wipe. Slack on the debuffs = thats gonna hurt. Have your tanks die while they are outside dealing with bombs and running through the fire = you better have enough spare tanks or CRs or its also probably a wipe if you cant deal with the bombs otherwise.

Zskarn doesnt have to be a 100 wipes boss.

And again hes followed by a significantly less complex boss in comparison to his “orginal form”. Which stands in total opposition to your image of mythic bosses should become harder and harder (which was never a thing). Magmorax is considered a “less than a day” boss himself.

nah you can keep that one

quite the opposite, they get a fixed and improved encounter early.

1 Like

And have their progression slowed down presumably significantly.

well, no, because the others lose prog since the fight changed.