The usual lf guild post

Welcome back!

is an Alliance guild on Dawnbringer-Madoran. I’d GM’d another guild for over 8 years, and recently stepped away as they were shifting to more of a hardcore raid focus. Comraich is Scots Gaelic for “sanctuary.” I prefer heroic raiding with a heavy emphasis on team and doing stuff together. The game is better, IMO, when we help rather than flame. And you’re right, in the end it all comes down to relationship. We raid (experience NOT required!), do keys, Call to Arms, level alts, whatever strikes our fancy. We’re currently 12/12H. So, a few housekeeping details: we span both coasts so guild events tend to be at 8:30 pm Central, and run no more than two hours. Raid nights are T/Th, and we do a scheduled key run on Mondays to make sure folks can get one in, if they wish. Random events are usually on the weekends. My btag is Mizmac#1505, or we can chat on Discord if you prefer: Mceuan#9150.

yo come hang with us on bleeding-hollow. 730-10pm raid times 4/12 mythic. We’re so cool a lot of us are playing Among us. u dont know that game? look it up. It’s hilarious

Greetings soon to be WoW friends,

Disorientated of Stormrage, an Alliance guild, is recruiting for both Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated is a newer guild comprised of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We formed in mid-June and obtained our AOTC. Now, just a few weeks later, we are 5/12 Mythic, with sub 30% pulls on Drest.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

We are planning on having 2 raid teams for Shadowlands. The first team will be raiding Mythic and focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. This team has a current solid core of around 16-17 raiders. The second team will be a Normal and Heroic team that will achieve AOTC each tier. This team is not yet formed but will be recruited for as we get closer to Shadowlands. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Raid times and needs:

Mythic Team:

This team currently raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. Mondays are an optional raid night. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is looking for a tank, maybe a healer, and a couple DPS.

Normal/Heroic Team:

This team does not have set raid days yet, primarily as we are just now starting to form it. They will more than likely raid 2 nights a week, either 7pm – 10pm EST or 8pm – 11pm EST. All roles are needed for this team at this time.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at https: // discord. gg / c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Also buttercup#1858 hmu if your interested my man.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hey Swalay! Our guild, Grey Horse Army [A] Turalyon, was just founded by experienced players, but is a BRAND NEW guild. We are looking to form a very fun and active group. We have members who raid, mythic +, pvp and build alt armies. Our raid goal is to achieve AOTC each tier, and are looking for people with that mindset. We do NOT want to PUSH mythic raiding. We may delve into it if we have interest after everyone gets AOTC and we can do so casually. Message me at #Thistlebloom1316 if you are interested in chatting!

We are cooler than a polar bear’s toe nails.

Hey Swalay,

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking to add some quality people to our roster. We’re a relaxed group in our 30’s that likes to hammer down on raids, Mythic+, and pvp. We’er very active in discord and like to just get away from RL and have a good time. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello!

We are also returning from a long break. Well, a couple of us anyway. Trying to rebuild our roster for Shadowlands.

I even wrote a recruitment post!

Feel free to message me either through BNet (LordAwesome#1793) or Discord (The Taco King#4302), I’d love to chat with you!

Does the guild have any gals who play? My last guild was all guys and it was really uncomfortable being one of 2 girls.

HiHi Swalay,

We understand returning from long breaks, as most of us either just returned a couple of months ago or only just started playing the game a few months ago. I know you say you want to switch to Alliance, but hopefully you will still consider us as we’re a good group, that have fun together, and farm bosses:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > :upside_down: - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic and 3/12M on farm. We’re looking to build our team with more Ranged DPS to finish out BfA strong and move into SL even stronger, with a mythic progression focus in SL. Raids are twice a week: Thurs (Mythic) & Sun (Heroic), 7PM - 10PM Central. We run Mythic+ and other content daily. Come join the cult :wink:

Add and message ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Swalay!

Looks like you’ve had a LOT of answers already, so no hard feelings if you’ve already found a good place to land! If you’re still looking though, I’ll drop our blurb here for ya. Ping me if you want to chat!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Are you looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company ! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? While we aren’t currently raiding (end of expansion), we’ll be building our team out to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

EDIT: Also yes hi I am a lady thing and we have other lady things in this guild. :wink: Many different strokes of folks here!

If you are looking for a fun end game mythic community with a lot of fun events and banter then I think you would love it here! Also it’s alliance :grin: check us out! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>

any luck swalay?

Cool group? Check

This is what we’re about right here. Seriously. The guild took a break for a couple of years because I was dealing with some real life crap (the illness and passing of my husband). As everyone scattered, I tried returning to the game and couldn’t find a guild that had the friendship and camaraderie of the guild I ran for 7 years. We all remained in touch in a facebook group. Finally after almost a 2 year break, I decided to come back, give SL a try. I asked who in the group wanted to bring back MT, and I got a resounding YES.

[Masochistic Tendencies] (H) just transferred to Turalyon US from Uldaman. We are experiencing some growing pains as we build our player base back up. In previous xpacs, we were a heroic raiding guild. Our RL has returned and we will be raiding again in SL.

We are a mostly adult group of team oriented goofballs who just want to have fun and get shizz done. Our progress didn’t matter as much as the people we were playing the game with. That is my ultimate fulfillment in this game.

So feel free to roll a toon on Turalyon and check us out. We are all leveling alts out of boredom, and I seriously dislike BFA and all it’s grindy crap. Seriously, I can’t even fly in the BFA zones right now. Poo.

So rerolls are definitely welcome. And it sounds like you would fit right in with our little band of merry madmen.

Alykii#1736
/cheers

Hi Swalay,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on Shadow Council that might be a right fit for you. We run a lot of content in a family friendly environment and take the time to make sure that players understand game mechanics while having fun with it. We have people that run mythic dungeons, do some light raiding and just generally have fun playing the game. My BNet tag is in the form msg below. Look me up if you would like to chat and find out more about us.

Looking for the right guild to call home for the last bit of BfA, Shadowlands and beyond?

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 12/12N, 1/12H Ny’alotha. Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed as people are interested.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Sam

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA]

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Krovek#1211 or Discord: Krovek#8612

Hope to hear from you soon!

I’m not sure which guild you were asking about, but mine is pretty diverse, with women and men in leadership.

The Finer Things Guild is a no-pressure guild of friends who simply love to play WoW. We are on Wyrmrest Accord and sound like exactly what you are looking for. We specialize in civility, friendship, and fun. Look us up :grin:.

We are however a horde guild, but do not be fooled! Good behavior is paramount in our ranks.

Hey, I would like to chat with you if you’re interested/still looking for a guild. We are a horde guild though. Bnet is Jezalene#1712 Discord is Jez#5143