The Unofficial Stonemaul Ogre Playable Race Discussion Megathread!

HOLY SH1@! Seriously Blizz, WTF?!?! That just crapped on my parade. Wow, seriously disappointed. I wasn’t playing WoW during Mop, WoD or most of Legion but I would’ve come back for an ogre empire.

:-1: Blizz on cutting that out of WoD.
:+1: :+1::+1::+1: Redemption if you give us playable ogres and an empire.

7 Likes

Hell their other continent is also why the Horde had the Ogres build their ships back in WCII. They were already consummate shipwrights.

7 Likes

If you came back because of DHs I am the most offended warlock ever

7 Likes

Blizzard used Lore Consistency!

Yep. I’ve wanted DHs since BC. Always thought they seemed cool. It sucks that locks lost so much to DHs though. I too miss Meta on Demo.

6 Likes

They meant warlock 2.0 I think. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What an amazing choice.

6 Likes

That’s a really great pick.

6 Likes

Good idea.

6 Likes

It’s not easy being green.

(This is Lancelot)

7 Likes

Damn, I felt this.

3 Likes

This speaks to my soul.

3 Likes

What a huge true, I can’t believe people hate us as much as they do.

3 Likes

I don’t hate you. :fist_right:

5 Likes

Somand’s 8.3 main here.

Failing to get the Tusks to drop (yet), I’ve elected to go with a mog inspired by Garrosh’s MoP outfit.

4 Likes

In a world filled with Mag’har Garrosh copies, be a Blademaster.

5 Likes

I hope the tusks are nowhere near as impossible to get as Invincible is for me. I’m at about 270 runs and nothing.

I think you should do what I’m about to do and that is ask for permission to use the Altar of Storms for some luck with drops.

4 Likes

I actually had a Blademaster mog for most of my leveling on this character. I decided to try the Garrosh mog on a whim and just never ended up switching back.

2 Likes

Smh.

4 Likes

So emojis in megathreads aren’t working anymore? You sure this is not a bug?

I almost made a Blademaster but stupid Blizz with their toys and having a CD longer then it’s up is stupid. can’t keep the Burning Blade flag up, even with both toys, long enough to enjoy it.

And the clogs I want are not plate they are mail I think so can’t transmog them to finish the look. My blademaster doesn’t run around without foot wear. Me not that kind of orc. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes