The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

I was there a year a go, reading the conversation, eventually joining the conversation. You called us Fanatics and stuff way back then.

But no, I don’t think I’m defending the use of that word. I dont think that language is okay but you complaining about it as if you have the moral high ground when it comes to hurling insults at others is ridiculous when you too yourself have done the very same thing.

6 Likes

As Azeroth seems to be a world where the laws of Magick take precedence of those of physics and other sciences, I feel justified to conclude that High Elves would be entirely viable as a playable race. Which faction?

Neither Horde or Alliance but Neutral.

I feel the time has long since past for a true Neutral faction. I am not going to expound further, as I do nor believe in hijacking threads.
As for the race themselves, I agree with those who feel the Old Dalaran model is for the best: no contact at all with the Sunwell, especially after its corruption by Arthas.
Flips hair
On his second thoughts, hastily slips into flame-proof gear, normally worn when working with Goblin technology

4 Likes

No…the problem is this group cannot take any valid criticism or take any responsibility.

3 Likes

It’s funny 'cause It’s true. They’re quite toxic.

3 Likes

Neither can yours. Do you remember when the Antis had troll brigade the Discord Server? Or when the Antis use insults like “child” or “moron” or “fanatic”? Or when the Antis vandalized the Story and Concept google folder? Mass reporting our threads?

But all of a sudden we’re the bad guys cause someone said something mean to you?

15 Likes

My point is made. There is nothing positive to going back and forth on this.

2 Likes

Take responsibility for what? Did anyone get murdered here or something?

What point? I fail to see any point in you coming here.

15 Likes

Thank you, and I do! Find me either on Tumblr or Twitter for the links to my commission info :smiley:

8 Likes

Quick let’s all commission more High Elf concepts :joy:

7 Likes

Except that’s not what they said at all. Word for word:

We did a similar thing in a smaller scale for the Blood Elves, where we introduce golden eyes for them a few patches back. And that was more about thinking, you know they’ve had the Sunwell for a long time and it’s purified by the light. We’ve shown Light Forged Draenei and things like that and so it would make sense for them to be able to tap into that power as well, so we changed some of our NPC’s like Lady Liadrin to use that customization, and we gave it to players to say you know what if you want to play that your character has been purified by this light infused Sunwell, then good on you. That’s your choice.

At no point was the Arcane aspects of the well mentioned. Which are still there as per the World of Warcraft website:

If you’re going to share something as proof of something try not to be so disingenuous with it at the same time.

Also it’s empowered, not impowered. impowered isn’t even a word.

2 Likes

Go start a thread asking for them. I for one would support it.

3 Likes

If High Elves had to have different facial maps rather than just different coloured eyes like the Void Elves do for the Blood Elves, i think i’d really love to see something like this:
Paintover of Kelares, it was kinda weird making his hairstylw work with the longer shape of a VE head. And the previous one of Teleryn; haven’t made my mind about drawing hair or keeping it as close...

Personally would find this wayy more appealing. Plus it still looks Thalassian in appearance.

Unsure, but i believe Talendrion made this too?

25 Likes

Take this comment as a like, i ran out of them.

sorry but that looks way out of place :smile:

2 Likes

That looks so cool! Would play.

9 Likes

What does?

5 Likes

Definitely me too :smile:

4 Likes

I’m starting to wonder when Blizzard is going to hire Talendrion at this point.

12 Likes

So basically your sour that something completely unrelated to the subject happened and you decided to do nothing but troll and hurass.

I got called a french cigarette by your group but that doesn’t mean I have the right to just be a jerk to suit my own fragile ego.

I am not responsible and will never be responsible for the actions of others.

And I will never apologise for something I never did.

You do not offer any real discussion and all your do is try and cause drama. That is all on you.

You have insulted people in the exact same way. You are just as responsible for the toxic behavior as anyone else.

If you are not going to actually talk about the subject then you have no right to cry when you’re called out about it.

Anything else that is outside this forum or is just interpersonal stuff is NOT something that matters here. It’s just petty.

12 Likes

Lol. I mean thank you for the praise, but I’m hardly the best person out there doing paint-overs of screenshots hahah.

4 Likes