The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

Let’s say it again.

Adding high elves to the Alliance removes nothing from the Horde.

The Horde will still have blood elves.
The Horde will still have Silvermoon.
The Horde will still have the blood elf heritage armor.
The Horde will still have all the blood elf NPCs and stories.
The Horde will still have those ugly hawkstriders as a racial mount.
The Horde will still be getting blood elf updates and new options. Maybe even their blue eye option, since by then no one would care about it.
The Horde will still have the only thalassian elves that can be DK or DH.
The Horde will still have the best guilds for both PvP and PvE.

Alliance gains something it wants. Horde will probably get something nice for balance reasons.

Horde. Loses. Nothing.

Zero. Null. Nil. Nada.

Stop acting like if the opposite was true.

22 Likes

No it hasn’t.

If so can you discuss it? Do you have anything to add to the conversation then to try and cause drama?

Also. If someone said something wrong REPORT THEM! Don’t act like a victim to try and paint yourself in a better light.

11 Likes

Alliance wouldn’t even get more of your ugly flamingos. Quel’dorei favor horses.

9 Likes

Nice one. Adding to my post.

4 Likes

Omg, what a WONDERFUL idea!
Let the Dragonborn come!
Flips scales…erm…hair

2 Likes

Er… Why not?
If they make a story to justify that and some cool visuals, I’m game.

Hell, now that the Horde has Nathanos AND pirates, I wouldn’t mind giving them a Blightcaller undead allied race OR an allied race of humans from some rogue island nation with exclusive piratey customization.

Go wild, follow your dreams.

Just go ask for what you want, instead of getting bothered by what others want.

13 Likes

I knew it.

2 Likes

Clearly, after High Elves are added we still need a draconic elf race like the Nozdormu models (https://img00.deviantart.net/88af/i/2011/364/1/6/nozdormu____again_by_123ffr-d4krjtj.png) suggest exist somewhere in a yet undiscovered location on Azeroth (since dragons always took the form of an existing race, not inventing ones of their own).

And some people said that we already have too many elves! I think not.

3 Likes

retiring the field for the night guys. Wish you all the best.

Last two weeks before clinical and all the deadlines and exams are going to be hitting really hard.

I wish you all the best and thanks for all the brilliant points.

I’ll be around a bit.

6 Likes

i want to play a dark ranger. theyve been apart of the horde as long as the alliance elves!

In my 4 months into the discussion i never saw Starlagosa make an actual argument.

8 Likes

the whole point of having a discussion is to listen to both sides. just because you disagree with Star doesnt make him any less relevant then you :hugs:

No, his lack of arguments does that.

7 Likes

Calling us fanatics and then playing innocence kinda makes him irrelevant for me. If i need punishment for my actions i let a moderator do it, i don’t need someone coming to our thread pointing fingers at us.

3 Likes

tbf you do see the same names over and over in this thread

They’ve made it clear they’re not really interested in actual discussion that goes against their goals. I made my points about a year ago and after being slandered on their discord decided this group doesn’t deserve anything from me.

yes they try to control the discussion and push out anyone who disagrees or brings up valid points. you could argue its just propaganda now and no longer a discussion about alliance elves becoming playable

2 Likes

Please, do bring up all your valid points. I’ve yet to see one.

10 Likes

You talk about being “slandered” on the Discord yet you insulted them first and still continue to do so. How can you expect respect when you won’t show it in return?

10 Likes

Absolutely nothing I ever said deserved what your group said. And now defending the use of the term ‘retarded’ just makes it perfectly clear what kind of terrible people we’re dealing with.

2 Likes