The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

Nope not even close. Classic happened because blizzard saw how popular the illegal servers were and also wanted to protect their IP.

If anything, the constant wall of no spam was indication that blizzard had said in many different occasions that it wasn’t in the work.

1 Like

If Dragonkin where to be active members of either the Alliance or Horde as cannon Lore and shown to have NPCs as part of them then yes we should. But being as they have not been shown either in the game Lore nor as NPCs as part of either faction then nope they shouldn’t unless the Lore for such was created in game and shown with NPCs.

2 Likes

Kael’thas was in Dalaran when Quek’thalas Was sacked by Arthas. Now according to the High Elf advocates if you were a High Elf in Dalaran after the second war, Youbwete loyal to the Alliance. So that means Karl’thas And any Quel’dorei That stayed in Dalaran to study magic, were loyal to the Alliance. So yes Kael’thas was loyal to the Alliance before the Third war.

That’s not how it works.

Kael’thas was prince of Quel’thalas. His allegiance lays with Quel’thalas. And Quel’thalas wasn’t part of the Alliance.

He wasn’t a citizien of Dalaran, he was a citizen of Silvermoon studying abroad.

8 Likes

exactly. As I said anyone could go there to study magic with the kirin tor. You didn’t have to be a citizen of dalaran.

This was also the case for the sunreavers. They were citizens of quel’thelas studying in dalaran. They were not citizens of dalaran.

5 Likes

And 5 of the helfers upvoted this. :rage::-1:

Denial doesn’t make the reality go away.

2 Likes

Coming from someone who gets up votes from calling us Fanatics? You are the last person to be calling out hypocrisy.

17 Likes

so? quite honestly at this point why should we be friendly? we are not treated in good faith whatsoever.

People come here to start arguments when the entire purpose of this thread is to simply be constructive with ideas. This thread isn’t supposed to be about debating high elves. Anti’s came in here and started debating it. Quite simply go away. You are not wanted here. You have a thread. Go yell about high elves bad in that thread and not here.

6 Likes

Please explain what would High Elves take away from Blood Elves, then.

Is it the exclusivity of being a playable fair-skinned elf? Cause if so, why wasn’t the same luxury afforded to Night Elves?

14 Likes

It’s been explained, you just refuse to accept it.

1 Like

Calling people ‘retarded’ most certainly breaks the tos…and the people who agreed are also part of the blindness going on here.

Not, it has never been explained. All antis do is come here, say Blood Elves and High Elves are the same, then people take their time pointing all the differences between the two (which is already done by NPCs in-game a few times), rinse, repeat.

Please do explain how adding playable High Elves would DESTROY the Blood Elves.

11 Likes

Well, I refuted that explanation off-screen. As well as your next 12 clever attempts at arguing for the sake of it and totally not wasting everyone’s time.

I can also turn invisible when no one’s looking. It’s quite something to behold.

14 Likes

That doesn’t mean anything Star.

Explain to me what playable Quel’dorei changes for Sin’dorei.

I’m getting a lot of cryptic messages from some pro-high-elf players

Why are you having so much trouble articulating your points?

Explain it to me. You feel like playable Quel’dorei takes away from Sin’dorei, explain to me how.

10 Likes

By the way

Even if they sound similar, “refute” and “refuse” mean two different things.

5 Likes

Dang girl, I lIke you. High Elf thread getting the deep thinkers.

Calling people Fanatical is insulting. You go on about being “offended” but in terms of other people’s feelings you couldn’t care. Do you think I’m offended when I’m called a fanatic? Of course I am, but it doesn’t stop you.

Anyway, this is just pointless bickering. There isn’t anything constructive being said.

11 Likes

Hey i got flagged and silenced for half a day for much less then that.

1 Like

As I said, it’d be better to just make a masterpost of counterarguments to the same old stuff antis keep bringing, link it whenever they come for their weekly waste of time, and move on.

7 Likes