The undying army rep isnt showing in my repuation panel

the undying army rep isnt showing in my reputation panel

Have you done any world quests for their faction? Or callings? The rep isn’t earned through the questline.

I have done a few world quests for them and it still isn’t showing. It shows in my chat frame that I got rep for them. But it doesn’t show in my rep
Panel

My reputation panel is completely broken on my main after getting a notification that my character is now neutral with Court of Night. Similarly to you, the Undying Army reputation bar on my main has not registered any reputation gains from my world quests with them since I hit level 60.

Edit: After posting here, I deleted my cache and removed all add-ons one by one, restarting with one less add-on each time. Three add-ons demonstrated problems, BeQuiet (BeQuiet-v3.0.4), TomTom (TomTom-v90001-1.1.7), and MasterPlan (MasterPlan-0.118.1). All of which are ostensibly 9.0.2 compliant, but as removing them remedied my reputation panel problems, I must assume that they are not entirely UI-friendly.

I’ll try that tonight and see if it works. Thanks!!

Hey there,

We have a couple of known bugs with Marasmius and Court of Night that might be causing them to not show up. So those issues are being worked on.

Check out the article with possible work arounds here.