The typical clickin tryhard rbger

funny clip of a random RBG i did. The game was lost already, and this dude freaks out that i afkd the last bit, all while the druid is literally stealthed right next to him and he doesnt even notice it! RBGers at its finest.

enemies at 1473/1500 cap and this dudes acting like were about to win lol

/clips.twitch.tv/ZanyThoughtfulSageYouDontSay

2 Likes

Sounds like he doesn’t like quitters

2 Likes

Edit: Gross. I just noticed how much clicking he is doing. It looks like he only has his main dps rotation keybound and clicks everything else. Oh and this thread might get reported since everyone’s name is visible,

Meh I can get mad if my teammates afk while I’m fighting next to them whether it’s a win or a loss. At least he wasn’t in danger of losing though because he was stalling a resto druid.

It was funny that the druid was taunting him like that in stealth and he just ignored it. Whatever addon that is in the middle of his screen with the AB nodes on it, it’s ridiculous.

At lease this gave you the opportunity to find a better group.

1 Like

Why are you playing with a backpeddling, clicking, keyboard turning 1500 hunter??? A hunter should never lose a base 1v1. I don’t know why he’s raging. DR clones and hibernates after his first trinket won’t cap a base.

2 Likes

BRUH. how is this dude so awful? LMAO.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CharmingSmokyFriseeThisIsSparta

His twitch bio says “the most successful black lead”. What. Iggy has been almost 3k and is black. This man is straight up delusional.

1 Like

I will say he makes a good target caller, even for a hunter.

He’s more so just loud. I’ve been watching since my first reply. He has no idea who he should be hitting. Half the time he just yells hit the healer. They’re currently playing someone who tried to buy 2100 in LFG a few weeks ago. Hope they don’t lose lmao.

Well yea, even if it’s not the right target, he’s got the voice to get people on his target.

1 Like

These 1300 players are following him into battle like he’s a god. It’s really entertaining lmao.

I mean, I’ve ran with him before. Him as a leader and not.

I’m pretty sure he paid for 2k in mop. I do not recognize his name. You can and should find better people to play with.

Eh, I gave up pushing rating. Now I just play for the hell of it mostly.

mr HOLY PALADIN HOLY PAL A DIN HOLYYY PALADIN MAN ARE YOU EVEN IN THE GAME .

HOLY PALADIN!

3 Likes

You’ve somehow found someone I find more annoying than you.

1 Like

This isn’t as bad as when Rob or whatever his name was against Bailamos or Beli-whatever the heck. Literally capped 40 nodes in a single game hacking under the battleground. Or above it, don’ know this is why I don’t take RBGs seriously anymore.

Hey Fading, Hey Juga~ :3 Good to see ya!

3 Likes

LOL. Somehow I knew it was the same guy. I pug’d a RBG with this dude either last expac or before… felt like ages ago. What a character. He hasn’t changed at all.

At least he’s amusing. I’ve seen far more toxic people in rbgs (e.g Bellicostco). This guy is a clown that you can’t look away from. Good times, thanks for the trip down memory lane.

2 Likes

I ended up queuing with them on my 150k hp alt spriest all night. They then invited me to join an 1800 group on my lock and I said I’d queue with them if the leader beat me in a duel. This is what happened, so now I’m going to bed:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CoyHeartlessTarsierCopyThis

2 Likes

I GATTA KICK DIS HOLY PALA DIN MAN

JUST WATCHING GET CLONED
mouses over sac and clicks it

sounds like someone knows all about paying for rating you’ve mentioned it twice i this thread

Anyone that’s ever pug rbgs on horde has probably run into this guy.