The true end of automated multiboxing is upon us

Exactly. Now boxers cant be claimed as having any unfair advantage…though it was never unfair to begin with given anyone is allowed to box.
If every action has to be performed per character, the complaints should stop.
But they wont, lol…we NEED our scapegoat to blame when we cant get the prices we want or miss a node.

1 Like

Any can claim it guy. Your assertion has no more credibility here than mine does.
Ive farmed Naz a bit and I never even saw a boxer there. I had times where I honestly believe I farmed every ore node in the zone without a problem.

1 Like

lol.
Just pay for a few extra wow accounts under your existing bnet.
The launcher allows eight instances of the game to run at the same time.
you can even run classic and retail at the same time, not boxed, of course.

It doesn’t? Damn, and here I thought just being a Gnome meant my word was law.

Of course I know my view is subjective. You say you didn’t see any, I say I did. You are on some US based realm I’ve never been to, to my knowledge. I’m on a set of Oceanic realms which are largely populated by people from the Australia/NZ region. So what you experience on your server is naturally not the exact same situation as mine. And I often followed a pair of multiboxers around Naz using them as a sort of guide to pick up a few herbs for my alchemist.

(PS is a woman, not a guy but I’ll let that assumption slide…) :sunglasses:

Blizzard does, and since multiboxing is now banned, you’re breaking them :smiley:

Blizzard does and it’s this

Multiboxing, or playing multiple World of Warcraft accounts at once, is not a violation of our End User License Agreement. Please note, however, that use of all software or hardware mechanisms used to mirror commands to multiple World of Warcraft accounts at the same time, or to automate or streamline multiboxing in any way may result in account penalties.

For more information on our stance about input broadcasting software, see our official forum post.

Read the bold font. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe you could learn to read the rules?

4 Likes

which is what most define as multiboxing

as stated above, this is incorrect. having 3 windows open is not multiboxing. Nice try.

Using software or hardware to input commands to those 3 clients, however, is.

You are wrong! You can keep on with your own definitions of things though.

2 Likes

That is SO wrong holy cow.

2 Likes

May need to edit the thread title.

go ahead and keep coming up with your own definitions. I’ll just be reporting you each time I see you then :smiley:

I really hope you do because you will be just wasting your time! I will be laughing at you as well.

3 Likes

lmao…NO…BOXING ISNT BANNED NOW…LOL

2 Likes

This chick has to be trolling holy cow. By her definition you can have 3 open but if you press a key inside them you’re out of the TOS. I got clarification from a GM after the TOS update to make sure that manually going to a window and manually casting spells and toons on follow is ok. Like, what? That has to be a troll…

4 Likes

‘most’ isnt relevant here…sorry…the RULE MAKERS RULES are the ONLY thing that IS relevant here.
The RULE MAKER still allows boxing.
Very simple concept.

running 3 WoW accounts at the same time is literally the definition of boxing.

WRONG…I BOXED AND I NEVER USED THAT SOFTWARE…LOL.
YOU CAN BOX WITHOUT IT VERY EASILY WITH ONE SIMPLE /FOLLOW MACRO.

2 Likes

Yeah the thread title is misleading af. This happened with the last multiboxing update. Everyone is like “multiboxing banned raaawr” and it’s like, “um, says we can still do it in the tos” “NO YOU CAN’T IT’S BANNED” screeeeech

lets see if shes gets a ban for filing so many false reports.

5 Likes

lmao…says the one who’s making up their own definitions.

“Multiboxing, or playing multiple World of Warcraft accounts at once , is not a violation of our End User License Agreement”

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/24258

3 Likes