The succubus' whip animation isn't so cute after the 1000th time

is there some way to shut her up? I’d like her to be not seen or heard.

2 Likes

Ez fix,

Cast “summon imp”

3 Likes

yeah, I knew the first reply would be one of you. always has to be someone who thinks they’re super funny. who is next?

7 Likes

Hes not being funny, he’s just saying use the correct demon to begin with.

Relatedly, anyone know the sound file for Meerah’s juke box? I’ve now almost given her a full lobotomy (all she can say is “I can help!”… it’s a little sad), but her Jukebox still plays.

All i hear is slutshamming.
let her enjoy her kinks. you enjoy yours.

2 Likes

no, I would never kink shame. but there’s the matter of consent. I’m not consenting to listen to that over and over.

3 Likes

1st, if you are not in pvp or in a dungeon where you have to CC something, you shouldnt be using her in the first place. Do you have to have sounds on, half the time im listening to music anyway.

1 Like

agreed. but that’s not what I asked. next!

let’s see…we’ve got the one who thinks a joke is funny even after it’s been told a hundred times, the one who answers questions you didn’t ask and ignores the one you did ask…where’s the one who can’t answer the question unless it’s explained in excruciating detail?

1 Like

I hate helping people who have broomsticks up thier cavity, but today I feel nice.
Use Google - ill [help] This might be Classic might be retail (Link Classic) .
Link saying 8.2 messed with sound files

The stuff searched was from a month ago, type in Google “mute succubus sounds in WOW” and you’ll be amazed, try everything, if it dont work then you havent searched enough and we cant answer you here anyway, if nothing on Google or and addon cant help, I’d suggest opening a ticket as from what I read on retail ‘they are working on it’

well thank you for your assistance. as grudging as it is. the way the forum “community” can’t ever get right to the point without tired passive-aggressive games you would think you all despised each other. all this “I don’t really like communicating with other WoW players but instead of ignoring this thread I’m going to drop turds all over it” sort of thing. You understand me, I’m sure.

1 Like

You guys are Aholes lmo. Just answer the question, if not don’t reply. Miserable people love spreading misery.

1 Like

Ask a stupid question. get stupid answers.

i mean this guy is complaining about the occasional succubus idle animation lmao. is anyone supposed to take it seriously

4 Likes