The State of Enhancement - VIDEO

First imagine you’ve played since classic’s launch. Maybe you have, maybe you haven’t either way:

Mains Enhance for 15 years…
Always been either subpar or OK because class restrictions…
Play at a high skill level just to compete with other OP classes…
BFA launches and Enhance is trash…
Ion says they will fix classes in 8.2…
8.2 happens…
Nothing…
No one…
Months…
Years…
8.3 launches!!
Nothing…
This buff! (Random hotfix because literally 1000 ppl play this cursed spec at a high level)

WOWIE THANKS BLIZZARD!!

INB4 omg you noob ppl like you will never be happy. reeeeee.

Okay, but seriously…

Give me back Shamanistic rage, actual self healing, and GET RID of Mana for Enhance… For the love of god make healing based on maelstrom…

YOU DON’T EVEN NEED TO BUFF THE HEAL JUST MAKE IT LINKED TO MAELSTROM INSTEAD OF MANA AND CLASS FIXED LOL OMG PVP BALANCE HARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PvE is fine, but literally would like shamanistic rage back for that defensive/offensive combo.

2 Likes

I forgot to post on my Shaman so it doesn’t look like a rando crying, this is my main.

2 Likes

I always try to squeeze in the enh in raid to make the enh dream work, even tho people keep saying me to swap to ele because its “better” and that I’m trolling. Got tilted that i got forced to swap to ele on shad yesterday because people dying to random stuff that can be avoid by clicking your WASD keys. Like having more ranged would fix it.

Rant aside, you pretty much say the enh experience in this patch lol. Enh need to be actually able to survive anything in pvp, but they won’t make class changes until next expac, so that a bummer since enh was bad since season 2.

dont need a video to know its bad a 3% damage buff isnt going to change how bad the entire spec is.

enhance shamans need a revert or complete overhaul the spec is going to be just as bad in shadowlands as bfa with no major class changes planned.buffing dps wont make it any better.

you still wont survive in pvp and still get denied in m+.

2 Likes

@ oura, i feel you bro, hang in there. pugging is always like that and sometimes theyre just after ranged, i was asked once ‘what spec’ when i applied for a group, and they actually wanted melee for explosive so that was a shocker. can you find yourself a guild m+ group?

1 Like