The Singularity...... is recruiting!

Hi, Im the gm. I’ve been an internet pioneer for as long as I remember.
I have been on World of Warcraft since the start. And one thing I can say its really easy to feel alone (especially online) in 2020. With socializing becoming harder, the world becoming much more technologically evolved. Its only natural for this era to produce a lot of lone wandering souls. My goals and expectations for this
guild will be:
1. a community of members who on all levels of the video game care for
each other, help each other and raid with each other.

2. We will not be bound by common interests
in hobbies or other such trivial things. We will be bound by the friendship and honor we
share among this guild. And in time, bound by the memories we made with each other.

3. Seriously. Zero talk about twitch or its lingo.

4. We will be for sure clearing heroic if not mythic versions of raids. Nothing less

5. Whatever flaws and quirks of your personality that maybe hinder you from other social circles,
those will be accepted here. And please bring your whole personality to the guild. We want nothing
but radiant personalities here.

6. I want to be the most unbiased and neutral gm this game has ever seen. After playing this game so long and going through the trials in life I have gone through. I have lost care about collectibles such as mounts, toys or transmog. (its fine if you care about these)

7. I just want to form a guild of
great people I can soon to call my friends.

Thank you for reading.

edit: my btag is Nick#13424

Hello, I don’t know if your still recruiting but I plan to start my subscription back up on about 2 weeks. I normally play as a Guardian Druid and have been know to heal as well. I also really enjoy socializing!

Sorry I didn’t know I was posting as my warlock but if your still taking apps I’d love to join!