The Shadows of Death [H]

The Shadows of Death [H] is a relatively “new” guild on Tichondrius (but a very large and experienced community), that is looking for active PVPers.

From dominating the Alliance in World PVP, to crushing teams in premade epic Battlegrounds, you will find plenty of PVP opportunity if you join our guild.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a PVP veteran, or if you’re just learning the ropes, Shadows of Death is open to all.

Shadows of Death is one of the most powerful PvP communities in WoW with over 3000 members. By joining our guild, you will be joining this large community of players, participating in daily PVP events, hosted by various members.

Want to see us in action? Check this out!

So what are you waiting for? Talk to me, or Shadowblades-Nazjatar if I’m offline, to get an invite to one of the most powerful PVP guilds/communities in WoW! You won’t regret it :slight_smile:

The Shadows of Death is still looking for members!

Interested in rated PVP? Shadows of Death has an active RBG team that you can sign up for on discord.

We crush the Alliance at every corner, making them run in terror whenever they see us!
Contact me or Pakomojo if you want to join, and become feared across WoW!

Rist#11421 looking for an active pvp guild. Just came back and still looking. I’m on pretty much every night during the week

You logged in?