The Seventy Third Company (Heavy RP/PVP)

I was doing the emissary quest in Azuna. The free for all pvp quest. There are 95% horde and I am being cautious. All of a sudden I see a yell about Branngas and the 73rd. That got me pumped and joined his fights were I could. His rep preceeds him.
05/26/2018 11:29 PMPosted by Deschain
I was doing the emissary quest in Azuna. The free for all pvp quest. There are 95% horde and I am being cautious. All of a sudden I see a yell about Branngas and the 73rd. That got me pumped and joined his fights were I could. His rep preceeds him.

We got your back! *thumbs up* ))
CUTLASS FURY!!!!
06/02/2018 05:06 PMPosted by Meller
CUTLASS FURY!!!!
reported for spamming.
Couple questions!

1) Come BFA, will you have a policy about members using War Mode outside of guild events?

2) Your ranking info mentions chaplain positions. What's your view on chaplaincy in this setting? What might a chaplain character expect in terms of IC duties?
06/03/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Mastean
Couple questions!

1) Come BFA, will you have a policy about members using War Mode outside of guild events?

2) Your ranking info mentions chaplain positions. What's your view on chaplaincy in this setting? What might a chaplain character expect in terms of IC duties?

1.) I do not have a major issue with it, personally, but my officers and I will talk about it together. We encourage our members to do stuff on their own, whether it's making events in RP, PvP, or otherwise.

2.) Chaplains in the 73rd Company are modeled loosely off of my experience in current military service IRL. Chaplains nurture the spiritual hearts of the soldier, as well as act as counselors for someone to talk to (regardless of what religion someone may practice: it isn't unknown for someone who is an athiest to talk to a Chaplain about something that is hurting them). They all perform ceremonies, however, it's truly up to the character him/herself how invested in their role/military profession they want to be in-character.
Updated campaign post. One campaign closes, and ends, another chapter in 73rd RP!
Recruitment has been opened once more! We hope to see you soon! Contact any member to get started.
buncha nerds but they're cool nerds i GUESS.
06/17/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Aranë
buncha nerds but they're cool nerds i GUESS.

Hahah, appreciate it cool gal
06/17/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Branngas
Hahah, appreciate it cool gal

this is the most dad thing i've ever seen you say

happy father's day
Been nabbing folks their 1800 sets in RBGs! Been having a blast.
Glad to see where you guys are winding up rating/MMR wise too~

BFA gonn' be good.
Hit 1900 on this fella just the other day. I think we'll be able to hit 2k just fine if we really want it. :)
My life was drab and boring before I got my 1800 set. Now, I feel confident, women are talking to me, and I've got millions of dollars saved up in my bank account. Join the Seventy Third today! It's LIFE CHANGING!
Y'all accept trolls?
The closest I got to 1800 was 1798 in WoD s2 and it pained me to almost physical depression because the season ended a few days after. Inspiration burnt. But maybe I can still get there, so congrats guys!

Hopefully we'll be able to do something between our guilds come BfA. I was planning on setting something up with Branngas, but due to the book's revelations and story content of the next expansion, there seems to be a mini crisis/hysteria as to where our guild's story is going. But we'll be here in BfA -- and we'll be wantin' to take on EVERYBODY! <3
Hello hello!

It's so good to see you guys here!

I used to be in the Seventy Third for a short time, and was fairly active in the ED RP-PVP scene as well. Demitassie might find this toon's name rings a bell.

I'd love to talk to someone about joining again :)
I too am interested in joining!
06/24/2018 12:28 AMPosted by Atravuun
I'd love to talk to someone about joining again :)

06/24/2018 06:05 AMPosted by Tywrin
I too am interested in joining!

Come find us! We have an exciting new campaign starting very soon ;)
I've just recently started getting into RP, and your members have been fun and wonderful to RP with. I've had so much fun, that I've considered switching guilds!
I was doing Black Rook Arena yesterday on my Horde DH and Branngas was pooping all over me.