The Seventy Third Company (Heavy RP/PVP)

Wow the 73rd is so cool I die
Always loved interacting with 73rd. Hope to run into you guys while in SW.
05/06/2018 10:54 PMPosted by Rasek
Wow the 73rd is so cool I die

Hahah, thanks.
They have fun RBG's and my IC interview was done by a fellow gnome.

10/10 IGN
RIp in peaches warden towers))
Friends who support friends working on the world's dumbest achievements.

I lov u pals.
05/07/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Delovath
They have fun RBG's and my IC interview was done by a fellow gnome.

10/10 IGN

yes true that was me hello))
05/08/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Demitassie

#godsplan
05/09/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Branngas
05/08/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Demitassie

#godsplan

But how can is be warden tower if no one to ward it???

HMMMMM?

#exposed
night elves stinky, thats what))
All your conflict resolution is "pvp", yet WRA is a /roll battle dominated server. Good luck with that.
05/10/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Somale
All your conflict resolution is "pvp", yet WRA is a /roll battle dominated server. Good luck with that.

This generally isn't true, a few of our members may exclusively do PVP conflict resolution but for the most part, our members are open to alternative routes of conflict resolution.

I, for instance, prefer to resolve in-character conflicts with Connect 4 or rock-paper-scissors. ))

edit: i let "resolution conflict" sit for like 4 hours take my roleplay license away pls))
I'm bad at both PvP AND rolls so I just never get into IC conflicts. Make friends, not enemies.))

step up dawg u wont

Where are you reading that? I have always done /roll and have only ever seen other members do the same unless the other person wanted and had the gear to duel.

You question the honor of my compatriots? Prepare yourself for a nastily written letter that dipicts my distaste in your opinion using my own opinion to form an opinion within an opinion to further delegate your opinion.
The 73rd will resolve my FIST in their FACE when I get a chance.

Branngas pls respond to my texts

"Shut up PvP guild"
Good good, I'd be able to finally complete my Demi casserole.
I welcome the chance to wet my axe with new blood.
1 Like