The Seventy Third Company (Heavy RP/PVP)

Ask any of the officers or the GM!

Ask Branngas, Demitassie the Co-GM, Koscuss, Myself, Morgirt, Traveler, Roelaar or Conspirator whenever we’re online!

Or whisper one of our recruiters (Haldar)! Or send an in game mail.

1 Like

Gotcha, hitting the hay for now but I’ll get in touch with whoever is around tomorrow. Thanks!

1 Like

Season 3 Seventy Third, SOON.

Is this guild still around and active?

10 years and going strong! :crossed_swords::fire:

But is there potato salad?

I–

N-no :slightly_frowning_face:

Will definitely be in touch on my druid :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya’ll take on some Alliance alts as I grind through the blue side War Campaign and occasionally PvP in enemy disguises? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I still need to get my alliance monk in this guild, I’ve been taking a sabbatical from the game for a couple days though to clear my head and destress, and when I’m in game I’m usually mixing it up in classic lately. But I haven’t forgotten this guild!

1 Like

look at all these H O R D E :fire: :crossed_swords: :fire: :fire: :fire: :eyes:

We sure do my friend!

Sorry for the late response was walking my fish

np

I’m not sure if recruitment is still open for this guild, but I’m bumping them because they’re cool folks, anyway. :heart: Give them a /salute if you see them in game!

1 Like

Man, I hope they are. If I finally get an Alliance toon levelled too late to join the fun, it’ll break my up and coming little dwarf heart. :frowning:

2 Likes

We’re definitely still recruiting! We’re actually just beginning to make plans for our 11 year anniversary in July :eyes:

We’ll be here! Come on over!

1 Like

How does one go about joining? I am currently leveling a monk and would enjoy playing with you guys especially if you’re doing PvP!

1 Like

I’d contact any of our recruiters or officers.
Morgirt and Demitassie (Pentecost) are your best bets.

2 Likes
1 Like

i rank the 73rd #1 in top 10 guilds most likely to have a guild netflix account. someone needs to fill the hole chaos left behind