The Seventy Third Company (Heavy RP/PVP)

I might be interested in learning more…

1 Like

Hit up one of my members, an officer, or myself when you are next online. Alternatively, I can answer any questions you have for me right here if you have any :3

Sorry for the late reply.

My basic questions would be:

1. What days and hours does the guild tend to be most active?

2. I’m a light RP’er, is that acceptable? How rigid is the attendance policy in regards to RP events? My play schedule changes with my wife’s work schedule, so there will be times I’m unavailable.

3. How active is the guild in PvP? Does it focus on different types or is it primarily a WPvP guild?

Depending on the answers to these I can post a basic info post about me, so you could see if I would be a good fit if you’d like.

Thanks for your time.

All good.

1.) We tend to be quite active throughout the week in the evening hours. Most of our members are in the U.S. and Canada, however, we have had members in South America, Europe, and Africa. As such, people log on at different times.

2.) Light RP is acceptable. Our ‘attendance’ policy does not exist, however, should one want to advance in the ranks, activity in our events (RP, PvP, and any PvE we do) is a prerequisite, as well as general activity and time in the guild.

3.) We host AT LEAST one PvP event a week. Almost all of our members participates in some form of PvP. Overall, we tend to focus on Rated stuff, but we also do WPvP (my personal forte’) events, or just pick up stuff.

2 Likes

Good folks, all of em…even Rahsta!
/cheer

1 Like

Sounds good. Anything you’d like to know about me or my toon?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay! No, nothing I’d like to know through here. We explore characters, as well as the person, via a simple OOC and IC interview–and then you’re in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m definitely interested in joining this guild. I believe I had actually been a member on this toon some time back, but ended up taking a break while leveling a few Allied Race alts.

I’m keen to jump back into PVP and hope that I can find some like-minded folks to crush Horde skulls with! With this toon as well as a hunter I’m on the last dregs of leveling.

Would love to join the guild, is the recruitment currently on ?

Sure is, just get ahold of any of us in-game :slight_smile:

Whomst were you in 73rd on before? Either way, we’d love to have you back!

I believe I had joined on my DK here. Although I was around the 60-70 bracket, so I didn’t partake in many events at the time. Mostly focused on leveling the few levels I did back then.

Would love to connect again however!

1 Like

Will try to find someone online to talk to on Saturday. Thanks!

RP PvP was really fun tonight!

I might stick my alliance mistweaver in here for some extra RP from time to time. You guys are great!

5 Likes

…Y’know. For Alliance anyways.

Shared sentiment though! Awesome fights with you guys tonight, looking forward to more!

5 Likes

rahssta is finally dead

1 Like

Thank goodness.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415020196370186261/576821815511351310/unknown.png

I feared for my life every bout.

Ahahahaha, it was good PvP brother, I hope we can do it again!! If anyone’s interested in Horde side RP or PvP–please check out Volkar Legion! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I think I’d like the join you guys on my Paladin, Ohtion. Who do I speak to?