The Seventy Third Company (Heavy RP/PVP)

Check out David Hayter (the voice actor for Solid Snake) endorsing The Seventy Third company. Enlist today!

Special thanks to Sharp for doing this XD

5 Likes

Had a great bit of fun with ya lads holding down Dazarā€™alor. With the Dawn and the 73rd together, is there any chance for the Horde?

Would love to get some time with a recruiter. Definitely interested in signing up. Iā€™m around most of the day on the weekends and then after 6PM PST weekdays.

-Khordum

David Hayter sold me. How do I go about joining?

Come find any of us in-game! :wink:

1 Like

Anyone online could probably snag a recruiter for you. Just hit someone up and weā€™ll get ahold of you. o/

Hello all! A lot of people come to me about recruitment however sometimes I will be busy or miss them. To make things easier if anyone is interested in recruitment they can add my on B-tag and I will get to them when I am next online :slight_smile:
Zhii#1892

1 Like

The 73rd has begun our newest campaign: BLEEDING EDGE! :crossed_swords::fire::crossed_swords:

1 Like

Iā€™m interested, been looking for a chill RP/PVP guild for a while on my Mage.

My btag is: Patto#11897

:muscle:We need fresh new faces to come and join! Weā€™re getting things back up again this season and we need more people! Currently, we need more bodies for RBGs, Raiding, RP and of course more importantly we want more friends! So come along and join! :muscle:

1 Like

Iā€™ll joinā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

squints

I dunnoā€¦

Weā€™re starting our RBG push soon! :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

If yaā€™ll were on team red you have no idea how fast I would sign up. But alas, respect and kudos to my enemies in blue

1 Like

This guild is 100% Ocean man approved!

And so ends another campaign. I have updated the ā€˜present military statusā€™ and my journalā€¦unfortunately, no matter what I do, it clumps everything together on my journal post.

If youā€™d like to enlist today, feel free to let one of my officers or myself know! Weā€™d love to have you!

There he is! CAPTAIN ARRIVES!

We were familiar with each other on ED and even did a few plots together. Kind of drifted a part when we moved over to WrA though. Still some wonderful people in there!

2 Likes

thank u for spam flexing me in arenas, very quality addition to realm pvp. not toxic at all

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome, and thank you for saying so!

6 Likes