The Seventy Third Company (Heavy RP/PVP)

--Attention: Recruitment is Open!--

<As you check your mail, you notice a recruitment pamphlet. Someone has taken interest in your skills!>

NOTICE! ALLIANCE MILITARY CALL TO ARMS! THE SEVENTY THIRD COMPANY, SEVENTH LEGION NEEDS YOU!

The Seventy Third Company, 7th Legion is issuing a call to arms to all willing and able bodied members of the Alliance seeking companionship, camaraderie, soldiery to aid the Alliance and its people.

In these perilous times, with threats of the Horde on our very doorstep, the defense of our Alliance is now, more than ever, in need of citizens to make the transformation from citizen to soldier.

We must be willing to take arms and fight the Alliance's enemies!

The 73rd is a land-air-water based elite corps of soldiers, with soldiers holding positions in nearly everything: From snipers, pilots, spec-ops, military guardsmen, even the medical corps, and more! The clarion call has been given. Your peers, your countrymen, and indeed, the Alliance as a whole are all counting on you.

Will it be YOU who takes up the call? Will it be YOU who will aid the Alliance and it’s military in a time of great need? The legacy of the Alliance will always be borne by the soldiers who carry it forth. Speak to a 73rd soldier TODAY and be part of that legacy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commanding Officer (GM): Captain Branngas Stouthammer
Executive Officer (Co-GM): 1st Lieutenant Demitassie Rayneclaw

1st Platoon (Combat Arms)
Platoon Commander: 2LT Magdella "Mags" Brighthammer
Platoon Sergeant: VACANT
Example Military Occupations: Foot Infantry, Cavalry, Magi Infantry,

2nd Platoon (Support Operations)
Platoon Commander: 2LT Khu-Yan
Example Military Occupations: Combat Engineer, Medic, Chaplaincy, Military Guardsman

3rd Platoon (Special Operations)
Platoon Commander: 2LT Bacara
Example Military Occupations: Special Forces, Military Intelligence, Scouting & Reconnaissance

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION------------------------------

From our humble beginnings on Twisting Nether, to our years on Emerald Dream, <The Seventy Third> has been around for over eight years and our love for roleplay, comraderie and RP-PvP has kept us together. With a friendly, casual atmosphere, we hope that your time in our guild will be as pleasant as it has for the rest of us.

We specialize in on-boarding new roleplayers and introducing them to scenarios that encourage creativity as well as introducing roleplay etiquette and techniques organically. While we are a lore-abiding guild and keep our tappings fully within the Warcraft universe, we are lenient and allow anything that is plausible and reasonable within it’s universe for roleplay.

We are primarily an RP-PvP guild and are planning on taking full advantage of War Mode in Battle for Azeroth. This guild loves to run content, including Mythic+ keys, Normal raiding, and using the premade finder for more difficult content. We love to PvP and play to win without the toxicity.

Rules:

1.) We are a welcoming guild that accepts anyone regardless of background. This includes ethnicities, sexuality, and gender. Absolutely no harassment or rhetoric against an individual’s background is allowed.
2.) No ERP. While we cannot dictate what one does with their monthly sub, <The Seventy Third> does not host or encourage erotic roleplay within its ranks. Public or questionable conduct regarding ERP is prohibited.
3.) No evil characters. Characters ICly must comply with a military theme. Please be aware of this before speaking to a recruiter.

Guild Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnnm0dvXBDg&
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_2OhRq7f_4 (Out of date) https://twitter.com/PatchYourselfUp/status/1071561019426660353 (David Hayter, Voice Actor for Solid Snake endorses the 73rd Company!)

Please inquire through this recruitment thread for any additional questions. Please be aware that because we are a medium sized guild, our availability to complete IC and OOC interviews varies. We’re still listening, and we’ll respond to you as soon as we can.

We hope to hear from potential applicants soon.

For the Alliance! 73rd Strong!

~Captain Branngas Stouthammer
4 Likes
Present military campaign/status: The 73rd Company has returned from Outlands, and concluded their campaign against the Horde in their efforts to enlist allies in the Ogres of the land.
2 Likes
Captain Stouthammer’s Log: The campaign on the Outlands was met with some success: we managed to thwart the enemy (the Horde), and their new allies, the Ogres. Alas, the Horde did manage to meet and successfully earn the loyalty of the ogres of Og'rila, but, they were put to the sword just the same, and the threat was suppressed. It amazes me how much the Horde thirsts for blood, how much they want to weaponize themselves, how much they will use any tactic in the book to get what they want. It turns out they were using Azerite to give to the Ogres to unleash on the Alliance. Given the Harpy of the Horde--Sylvanas Windrunner--penchant for finding and disposing allies, I'm not surprised. Turns out that one of their leaders in this operation on Outland was a Warlock...the Horde's belief system continues to swing and flip-flop like a poorly cooked pancake. One moment, they decry warlock magics, the next, they champion them. At least the Alliance doesn't keep our soldiers a secret (though, I personally disagree with the usage of warlockery and void magics). No, we use them to the best of their abilities: our mission is too great to do any less. We return to Azeroth to prepare ourselves once more. For we shall surely have a break to mend our wounds, to rest, to put our minds at ease, until war calls upon us once more to wade through a river of the blood we soldiers shed to ensure the safety of our people, and of our Alliance. Our bond is iron. Our will is forged in the anvil of determination. We will never falter. Signed, Captain Branngas Stouthammer Company Commander, 73rd Company 7th Legion
B)
Out me way, nerds!
1 Like
*SCREAMING GOAT NOISES*
Seriously an absolutely amazing guild, these are some of the best people I have come across in all my years playing this game and I highly recommend giving them a try if you are thinking about it.
I was hoping you folks would make your way over here.

It’s a pleasure to have you and I missed you all dearly, especially Bran’s beard.

Here’s to the the only Mountain King I’ll ever love.
*Peers around*

Hpmh Begone Dwarf!

In all seriousness some awesome people who not only love to RP but enjoy helping someone learn the ropes of RP just as much!

Also ILY Lasaedius bby
Have you seen my lighter?
Hot dang bout time tell ya what good
05/02/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Rahssta
Have you seen my lighter?

yeah dude dashboard compartment behind the taylor swift '1989' vintage cassette edition.

you're welcome.
I love these guys! I am very proud to be a part of the 73rd. I am an altoholic, so if anyone wants to join and is hesitating because they are still leveling, be aware we can help you level. Also if you are new to rp, I am delighted to help as are others.

Come join us!
#Nodeaths
they adopted me

i am stuck with them

they paid me 3.50 to write this message
These are good folks. Give them a shot if they pique your interest.
who are these youngins on my thread

GETTEM OUTTA HERE ))
Welp. That's the final nail in the coffin for Emerald Dream.

Welcome to the server.
05/02/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Haas
Welp. That's the final nail in the coffin for Emerald Dream.

Welcome to the server.

big if true