The Servers Aren't Stressed Enough

Two pvp realms are showing up as online for me.

1 Like

I rolled on the RP server as well

3 Likes

You do know you have to right click on the quest giver to talk, not left click?

with love from realm 1 :’[

My stress test? All targets were invalid the whole time.

(Sigh) it was so nice and smooth for 15 min- now I guess we are stressed as it’s taking forever to get to char creation.

2 Likes

Now I can’t even get into the two realms that are left open. I think I’m done with the stress test :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I got a priest to L4 in the 25 minutes before they shut down the server, and got a bag drop on first kill. A little crowded but not horrible so far. Good job Blizz.

Whats the point of choosing a realm if they shut them all down but 2 pvp? Now I have to start over from scratch…FROM SCRATCH

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s the point. They were expecting a lot more people in the stress test so they had multiple servers open, then when they realized that so few people were participating they lowered the server count.

1 Like

lol my toons are both still lv 1 :joy::joy::joy:

I’m stressed. Mission accomplished.

1 Like

I would like to go back to the RP realm. Right now, only two PVP servers up.

7 Likes

There is a UI option to ‘interact on left click’ actually :slight_smile:

It would be nice if we could have a Normal realm for carebears like me, though it doesn’t really matter that much at early levels.

2 Likes

Where did the pve realms go. I don’t want a pvp realm

5 Likes

Same that realm was nice…you could actually get quests done playing as a human :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I made it to level 2 in about 15 minutes… I was on a normal realm, really, just 2 PvP servers now??? What about normal for people like me??

1 Like

RP realms are pretty nice.

5 Likes

Not going to be forced to play on a realm I don’t want to, so I won’t test anything until they reopen it.

7 Likes