The scryers should unite with the other blood elves again

For full blood unity we need all smaller sin’dorei factions together again. The scryers are the last faction of those that haven’t united with their kin yet. A formal meeting between voren’thal and Lor’themar should ease the waters and nagotiate the details of the reunion. Maybe even with a nice ingame event to bring some player immersion in.

Not sure if the Scryers are, lore wise, even their separate group anymore, they could have easily been folded, along with the Aldor, into the Shattered Sun offensive or the Sha’tar.

Anyway, the Scryers may be Blood Elves, but they are a faction of Blood Elves that both Alliance and Horde can work with/under, not sure forcing them to go to one faction or another would be a smart move without some kind of falling out that is on the level of Purge of Dalaran level.

3 Likes

Nobody said about going these extremes. But usually races are united in a single faction and reconnect the ties between homeland blood elves and Scryers would be a nice gesture from blizzard I thought.

If my new understanding of the Aldor is any indication, members of the Scryers and Aldor can rejoin their people, but their loyalties are to the Sha’tar above anything.

So I doubt they would get like a special event or anything.

High priestess Ishanah joined with the rest of the draenei again too. When we went to Argus. So the possibility is there.

According to the devs as of WoD their loyalty is still foremost to the Naaru.

And honestly I’d stick in Outland if I were them. I was glad to see Thrall in Nagrand, because really the shattered planet is the safest place in the setting. Most of the major threats were put down years ago and while there’s still probably gronn and fel orcs to worry about there isn’t anything actively trying to conquer or destroy the place.

I’d B line it to Shattrath if I woke up in Azeroth at least. Getting mugged in the lower city by a twitchy bird person would probably suck but it’d beat being eaten alive by giant spiders.

7 Likes

I would love to see Alleria Windrunner and Magister Umbric visiting Outland to offer them the gift of the void and the light to teach them how to master the powers of the infinite. Elsaana a Draenei from Outland noted that many of the Blood Elves on the shattered world were working to master void magics. High Astromancer Solarian was the first Thalassian elf to transcend the mortal plane and achieve powers unheard of. She may have died fighting for Kael’thas, but her students and acolytes many peers of the Scryers should help convince them to join the Alliance and the Ren’dorei faction.

I’d love to see Lor’themar and Magister Umbric and Grand Magister Rommath debate with Voren’thal of where this faction should go to. It would be awesome if these elves ended up choosing the Alliance and the Void. This would bolster the Ren’dorei and add thousands to their ranks. Quel’thelas will never unite if more elves join the Alliance and slowly a faction worthy of proper competition for the fate of all Thalassians the world over.

1 Like

Typical void elf post. Just like Helfers. Nevermind void elves don’t deserve anything.

Oh how limited you are. You’re blind to the infinite potential and for that Voren’thal the Seer would balk against such simplistic views. Quel’thelas will never be united if elves like yourself lead it.

Lor’themar is our true leader. Umbric is a mere usurper. Regent lord or go home.

Tell that to the scion of Silvermoon. Tell that to Alleria Windrunner the one elf who can outshoot Lor’themar any day of the week. She’s the only hero who deserves to sit on the throne of Quel’thelas. Scryers know this very well for the Allerian Stronghold is at the very outskirts of Shattrath those elves surely have spread the news of her victories.

She is no Queen. Kael’thas made lor’themar leader and Alleria has no rights on claiming anything. Usurpers stay out of Quel’thalas.

Quel’thelas belongs to all Thalassians. That includes those amongst the Alliance! We have just as much of a claim to Silvermoon as anyone. Plus we all know Kael’thas was poor judge of character especially towards the end of his life. Clearly his ill conceived choices are self evident in the harm he inflicted on his people. Especially in choosing the reagent lord.