The Scourge Invasion Started 72 Hours After the Zombie Plague

Nice that it’s up early, but can y’all fix the map markers so that they actually disappear when an invasion is repelled?

1 Like

Can we have the quartermaster for Horde and have the invasion points actually spawn outside of EPL and Blasted Lands. Me and a few people went scouting around Azshara and Winterspring and found nothing.

3 Likes

I found 1 in Winterspring and 1 in Azshara today, but not nearly as quickly respawning as EPL and Blasted Lands

Boot up the Classic Era Scourge Invasion as an annual event please!

1 Like

You all are bad. This wasn’t a pleasant surprise you just messed up the plague event. Can’t get servers right either.

2 Likes

So does this end the dumb zombie phase? So I don’t have to deal with it anymore?

2 Likes

I would like to participate in invasion. But, faction imbalance is so bad. 30 plus of opposite faction camping all the spawn points. No chance for my faction to paticipate.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to hit that xfer button.

• So, If I ran Karazhan already this week won’t I be at a disadvantage (loot-wise) from those that haven’t?

• What if those that have the same Raid ID as me kill Mirkblood before I’m able to beat the queue and do it myself?

• Don’t get me wrong, I love that we’re getting what looks like a 3rd lockout for this event but wouldn’t that be the case if there’s a Raid reset?

• “Accidental” or not this warrants a bit more follow up from Blizzard than just a statement. WotLK is very appealing to those that like to collect more that Trinkets and this event has 2 very coveted items.

Unless I am mistaken, you can go to your same lockout and kill the new boss in Kara.

1 Like

On Pagle there was one Necropolis up in each zone and nothing has spawned since, are the spawns bugged?

Freinds and family are all here. Mankrik is 98.9% Horde vs Alliance

I ran with pugs, my concern being that some may join and kill it before I can. I don’t even remember their IGNs. Is the Bat 1 drop for each player or 1 for the entire raid?

Everyone gets the bat afaik

That’s re-assuring. The AR would be good but I want the Pet above all else.

yea it drops every time and for all raid members

1 Like

They aren’t spawning anywhere… i just checked SW and IF too

1 Like

An alliance (not sure which server) confirmed they had it in SW and could get the tabard in another thread, but I havent checked myself

Well, it’s not where where wowhead shows it, if it is there, we should be able to get it, they’re not alliance npcs

yea I might try to go there myself too to check it out