[The Scarlet Renegades] 10/12 Heroic

The Scarlet Renegades is a new raiding guild on Stormrage that focuses on mythic plus, raiding and having fun. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for our brand new raid team. We are going to raid Wednesday/Thrusday from 7:30pm EST to 10:30pm EST. We plan on starting with normal and working our way thru heroic ny’alotha. If this peaks your interest feel free to add me on battle net @ Planetexpres#11600.

Gear is not a problem as we love running mythics and will help gear people just returning back up.

I think that a bump is in order

Looking for 1 more healer(priest or holy pally) and any competent dps.

Bumperino!

I was not threatened to post here, I do this of my own free will. Everything is fine.

1 Like

We are still in need of healers Monk or Priest would be ideal.

10/12 Normal Ny’alotha after 1 week of raiding. Looking for a mistweaver or priest, also looking for a mage, hunter, rogue and warlock.

Bump to bump we are actually alot of fun.

Are you guys still looking for dps?

1 Like

Yes, Doublefists, we are still recruiting. You can message me in game or PlanetExpres#11600.

We are now 10/12 N and 3/12 H. Looking for ranged DPS and healers. especially in need of Mages, Locks and Hunters.

Great bunch of fun people. Come on ranged, join us!!!

1 Like

We are currently in major need of a tank(non Bear).

We are also looking for RANGED dps(Non boomies).

Bumpitty bump

1 Like

We are currently looking for 1 healer, either priest, druid, or monk.

WE are also looking for ranged dps.

Hi there. Just came back to the server (Sargeras was nice but raid times are not good for east coast peeps). Could you use a Boomkin?

1 Like