The reward for hitting 70 on a new Remix character is no longer working

Just hit 70 on my DK, and the 100k bronze reward (or any reward, really) is not there. It’s supposed to be a 100k bronze reward for each char that was not a frogger, and is not there. Where did it go ???

Apparently the main reward for hitting 70 is that you instantly do a tiny fraction of the damage you were doing 30 levels ago lol

17 Likes

It was never 100k… 3k @ 50 7k @ 60 and 30k @ 70 for a total of 40k.

21 Likes

I wish it was 100k! 40k is cool though. Once i get these last 4 toons to 70, I’ll pretty much have all the things I wanted.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Is the “Is frogger” flag per character or account-wide?

1 Like

It’s forty thousand Bronze, not one hundred thousand.

1 Like

I didn’t see any quests like that and I went to the bazaar several times to buy mounts.

Just hit 70 this morning so I didn’t do any frog farming.

It’s the dragon banging away on the anvil at any of the Bazaars. He should have one of those purple triangle quest markers over his head.

1 Like

Its per character. My mains cloak got rolled back (though I was online and managed to still get my 40k) and my alt got the 40k too

I would laugh so hard if that is a real flag in the code you click on and off. :laughing:

Konami would be angry that they didn’t come up with this idea first, that way so we won’t have Frogger 3.

i was only a 40k bronze reward.

3k for hitting 50

7k for hitting 60

30k for hitting 70

Unless they changed it since the 24th? Their announcement specifically says Jade Forest.

That sounds about right because my 70 got 40k but my 65 got 10k total

They may have updated it. I know I picked mine up from the guy in the Horde Shrine of Two Moons on the Veil.

1 Like

It’s available at any Infinite Bazaar.

I just hit 70 today and got no Bronze reward.

I had 35k before I hit 70, still have 35k after.

Did you do the quests?

Note:

for everyone that did not take advantage of the frog farming, we’re providing three additional quests with large Bronze rewards for reaching levels 50, 60, and 70. These quests will become available from Momentus the item upgrader at the Jade Forest Infinite Bazaar.*

It’s not one lump sum. Nor is it automatically sent to you. You get a few quests as you’re leveling from the upgrade guy. Look for the pink triangle quest marker in the bazaar areas.