The results are in. The new ZC rare loot lockout is a failure

Are you sure about this? I farm them all twice a week when i have ample time. (Pretty sure its in the same lockout) Hmm

You do realise that there are 7 days in a week, yes?

So yes, you can indeed farm them all at most twice per week, but no more (apart from the already mentioned WQ rares which is probably what is confusing you). Which fits in perfectly with what I said.

I’m not sure why you’ve posted any of this. It has zero relevance to this thread.

This thread is specifically about the new dual loot-lockout system in ZC and how it affects groups of players in ZC. None of what you said has anything to do with that. It appears to just be a strawman argument made by someone who didn’t even read the OP. If you had, you would have realised that posting about “other things to do in ZC” or attempting to include any other zone outside ZC has absolutely no relevance here.

As an aside to address your seperate topic however, I can tell you that no one is doing the horn events in ZC anyway. That too is now dead content since the vast majority of people would have already gotten the pet and mount off the vendor and the coins are not worth grinding as all that would give you is one or two crests and you would have to farm a lot of horn events to afford them. The cost to reward ratio does not math out. About the only thing that is worth doing is farming the 4 or 5 chests once per day for the boulders, which takes about 5min. It makes even less sense to do the horn events when you account for the fact that doing the Researches event once per week nets you like 30-40 coins each time. The digs with Myrt are worth doing, but again take maybe 10min once per week (assuming you aren’t renown 20 which most people probably won’t be yet. Although that will change in a couple weeks).

SMH. My head, my head, my head. lol.