The reason for giving Allies advantage in AV?

They nerfed a couple Horde racials and gave Alliance free 370 gear and 30% buff for warmode… what more tweaks do you want than that?

And I have the opposite experience, though this week has been rough but it’s also BG week and I haven’t played nearly as many as usual…

1 Like

You yourself have said many times that gear doesn’t matter, so I don’t know why you’d even refer to that.
We need more than temporary bandaids. Until Blizzard gives a reason for some of that Alliance talent to migrate back from the horde, we’re gonna have the same problem.

I logged on and created a DK to see how 8.1 felt. This is my PvP experience:

This is true, however many people here complain about gear.

That’s really all that is needed imo.

low level BGs are not the same as max level

EXACTLY! There used to be a more balanced low level BGs scene than max level. And now even that seems to have disappeared.

Low level bgs have never been balanced

Sorry, but we’re playing with horde leftovers and our skills are obviously not as good as the horde. You are one of the few Alliance exceptions.
In the last BG I played at 69, we had a five man Alliance twink group and were still roflstomped. We spent the last two minutes at the base GY being camped.
What I am saying is that there is a deeper story than 55/45 reveals.

1 Like

No, I am not even close to the exception. I’d say Bob (and Jadei) has me entirely beat on winrates and they run only 2 where I run anywhere from solo up to 5 mans. Plenty of Alliance aren’t experiencing 10% winrates in randoms, you just don’t hear from them.

Yet you would still admit that the 55/45 win ratio is only a surface number, no?
Statistically, it implies a separate ratio of how wins occur and the disparity of the level of win/losses.

DI dwarf racials are good. KT racials look good (a verse increase with healing and a knock back/stun).

All the new alliance racials are a lot better than horde racials for allied races.

Velf is probably the best caster racials in the game.

People will move when they’re ready to move.

1 Like

I’ll admit 55/45 is far better than 65/35. Alliance would be out of their minds if that were the win ratio right now.

It just seems everyone is okay as long as the Alliance is on the losing side.

Convenient.

Take any professional football team. Take their starters, and add them to the opposing team.

Then tell the bench to “get gud”.

1 Like

Hey, keeps my queue times low when people feel like this.

Cause that’s better than having more equal teams?

I’m not having this issue though, so for me, the status quo is fine.

I’d rather play horde for the aesthetics (my personal preference for races) but I’d also rather play than wait in queue.

If it was the opposite (like wod) I’d be horde (like my several still 100 characters on horde are) for the queues.

A game can be won only if it’s played. I play like 2-3 hours 2-3 days a week, I don’t have time to spend half of that in queue.

1 Like

Lol, no it’s not. Pretty much anytime an Alliance brings up any problems Alliance are facing in pvp now, regardless of whether they mention racials, someone pops in with the " it’s still not as bad as WoD".

Or just make it do that a late game defense is as good as a mid map defense by eliminating reinforcement loss for objectives.

Alliance privilege is what blizzard listens to

1 Like

It’s always a post containing what blizzard “did for horde”