The reason for giving Allies advantage in AV?

im going to plant my flag of ownership on bruners corpse. then i am going to encase bruenor(the king of all welfare) in obsidian and encrust his petrified remains into a wooden bin full of wooden piccolos

this will happen. and i will ss it

Honey the only flag here is the one shoved far up your rear after Ive decimated your butt in AV. That flag is probably the reason why you continue you walk around on these forums still butt hurt about losing to rpers. Once it finally comes out do me a favor and give it to mightycow if he’s still suckling on yaga’s teet, he’ll understand the sentiment.

Btw: this is now the second time you’ve gotten destroyed by me.

7 Likes

pls stop. youre hurting me in the feels :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Keep it up and It may be a third time.

three is the number that comes after two btw. I’ll send count von count to teach you the numbers game, I know hydra has difficulty with the math.

4 Likes

While i agree with the new change, maybe they should widen the IWB choke a bit now to reflect TPs openness.

I mean, if we are about being even and all now.

1 Like

NO! mags dont you dare come up in here and barf this crap out on the table! the ally just got a disgusting terrain buff in AV and now they are 40 MEN raiding the great seal with their incredible whiner baby welfare WM buff!

where was blizzard when horde was persecuted in pvp for an entire expansion(wod)?and now a few months into bfa and blizzard caves to alliance whining? what in the actual f :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Well, the WM buff is total nonsense and welfare epics are trash, shouldnt be in the game at all… I said widen IWB choke not IBGY :wink:

What?

There are two ways pass IWB as Horde. That pass is near useless as a choke for Alliance and is actually better for the Horde.

2 Likes

Wait, you want SH opened up even more than it is? Let’s make IBT look like SHB as well. Just remove that hill at IB and that should do the trick.

2 Likes

Haha, oh you guys are easy tonight :sweat_smile:

But in all seriousness AV was dominated by alliance forever (with some small gaps) and suddenly for a few months Horde win they change the map. :wink: after 14 years.

4 Likes

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. The defence of AV features nothing but beneficial terrain for the alliance. Here’s a list of them for you.

1.) Iceblood tower bottleneck. You force horde into a choke point where you have the benefit of character side LOS of the attackers.
2.) The entrance to Galvanger faces the attackers, but Balindas entrance faces the defenders.
3.) The road from Iceblood to Stormpike Graveyard is one long funnel. Either horde go up the ridge out of range to attack, or drop into the valley where they have no LoS.
4.) the bottleneck at the end of the road near Stormpike GY. Seriously it’s heaven to defend that as ranged.
5.) THE BRIDGE FFS. If a monk drops that damn AOE push, ITS IMPASSABLE.
6.) the drive from the bridge to the aid station is littered with elites that get drawn into every fight because of attackers AOE effects. It’s not like the horde base where every elite is avoidable… the attack forces the AI trigger to defend.
7.) The new Graveyard terrain at Stonehearth and Snowfall. The patch notes for snowfall actually said the reason was to make it harder for the Horde to attack.

So explain this to me. The alliance already has a long history of win advantage in AV… and they just got more terrain benefits.

WHY?!?!?!

5 Likes

Because IB became relevant again with buffed NPCs. Horde always had the advantage. They didn’t use it and even when they did, it wasn’t as powerful as it is with buffed npcs.

Alliance have nothing that remotely compares to that single choke that protects all resources.

7 Likes

Because of what I said earlier

6 Likes

IDK, Grilek up above me here has some pretty good counterpoints :eye:

2 Likes
5 Likes

If anyone doesn’t understand the BG it’s you. Puff your chest out all you want, but you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

IBT is the only terrain that benefits the horde. It’s not even close.
Defending The GY is advantageous but defending IBT is not … either you defend the GY and lose the tower, or defend the tower and lose the GY so that you eventually lose the tower from the Zerg pincer.

Defending IWB is a natural choke where the bunker offers defence, LOS, and a ranged benefit. You can attack at range from the bunker, but you can even attack the base of a horde tower from the top because of range issues.

Stormpike Graveyard is a meat grinder to attack… compared to Frostwolf which is a bullseye in the middle of an open field… with a tree nearby. You also can’t attack someone capping the flag from behind the tree if you’re using it for LOS.

The wooden bridge at the relief hut does nothing except screw with ranged defender LOS allowing attacker zergs… compared to the aid station where ranged can bomb the flag from the high ground free of LOS obstruction. There’s no high ground at the relief hut… there’s a slight corner that favours attackers.

That’s the reason alliance have had a higher win% in AV for years… the terrain is, and always has been, a huge advantage for the alliance.

You keep bringing up our SINGLE choke point … it sounds like you lost a few reinforcement games because of it, and are still bitter.

There’s not a single flag in that entire BG that doesn’t favour the alliance vs. Horde equivalent… NOT ONE.

And you just got more.

2 Likes

You are in welfare gear and asking others if they like welfare.
:joy:

2 Likes

mate i’m not going to give you the full run down. If you want that i suggest google, you’ll probably ignore it or it’ll go over your head so GL with your struggles. If you don’t like google I suggest old forums, as we posted it there hundreds of times already.

1 Like

No, he really doesn’t. As soon as he started using SP and the bridge as counterpoints, I stopped reading.

It’s like horde forgot what Scorched Earth was and why it was called that. Horde had the capability of sitting a single choke, IB, and preventing alliance from getting any bonus honor. That choke has not changed.

4 Likes

Another county heard from.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a flat-earther. You don’t understand 3rd grade geometry so the concept of a 3rd dimension makes your brain explode.

1 Like