The real big issue is being ignored going into shadowlands

Why are we still unable to hide pants. We can hide every other slot. I need to be able to raid and do dungeons with no pants on to reflect how i play in real life. Until they add this sorely missing feature I do not feel properly represented in game. Blizzard get to it this should be your number one priority.
Also to a lesser degree we need some new underwear and the ability to change it at the barbershop. I shudder to think how long all of our characters have been wearing the same brown underwear. I know my hunter hasnt changed hers since at least BC.

3 Likes

#FreeWilly

1 Like

That would be “offensive” though.

Theres nothing offensive about clean underwear and being able to prove its clean by only wearing underwear and nothing else.

Pretty sure there more important things to deal with at the moment.

Balance and new content are nothing compared to the importance of being able to hide our pants.

I’m sure blizzard posting that as a reason for delays would go down well on the forums.

so, ff14 has this and its one thing i genuinly enjoy about that game because if i want to be a potatoe in a speedo that BARELY counts as clothing then i can
its somthing ive always wanted in wow if only to make my vulpera and worgen naked because who needs clothes when you have fur :v

nah fam your wrong. id give up the entire shadowlands expansion just to be able to hide my pants

Tanks should also want this since everyone has to remember in fantasy worlds the less you wear the higher your defense. Just think about how cool Conan the Barbarian is and he doesnt need no armor.