The Pug Experience level "Ha Gottem!"

M+ Pug experience is such a joke…
Don’t get me wrong! I knew that going in!
But today has been such a damn crap fest…

Nokhud Offensive +12
Nothing special, sure it’s a bit rough, but I do this one every week.
Be me, Holy Priest, go in with the first Pug group.
I cook and had Hoard of Delicacies on me. So naturally I pop it and share with the group.
I pop my phial and we are off!
Tank immediately lands on a wondering pack and then backs into a second wondering pack.
Instead of backing up and handling the problem he runs straight to the first weapon and then kills himself and leaves the group as an angry horde of Nokhud pummel the rest of us instantly.
I survive being chased on foot all the way back to the portal alone because everyone else left.

Nokhud Offensive +11 (Same Attempt)
Get another group, I set down a second Hoard of Delicacies, pop my rune I forgot to pop the first run, and I initiate the ready check. :heavy_check_mark:
Everyone readys and we start. We fly to the first weapon and now we can’t find the tank. We ask if he is coming and he says “No, I hate this dungeon.” And then leaves.

Nokhud Offensive +10 (Same Attempt)
A bit irritated, but it happens, I get another group and I drop another Hoard of Delicacies down for them. Someone calls me crazy for using it and I say “I cooked it, just eat and let’s make sure we finish the run even if time runs out please?”
Everyone agrees with an inspirational horde roar!
But inside I do feel a little bit crazy at this point.
We clear the first 4 bosses, 95 on roaming adds, and we fly into the skip and touch down in the mountain village
(As you do.)
I quickly realize that despite bringing a Paladin I am the only one healing to keep anyone alive. At this point I am sitting around 12m and the Paladin is sitting around 6m heals. I am trying to keep the rogue and hunter up and the Paladin isn’t helping himself and does, we wipe, reset, and wipe again.
The Hunter and Tank both leave at the last fight.

Nokhud Offensive +9 (Same Attempt)
Oh you thought this was over? Ha!
Get a group. +9 is not hard, no food is necessary, everyone should at least be smart enough to bring their own food, runes, phials, and pots.
Start the run with a premade party that asked to join. Start flying over to the weapons. Shaman behind me DCs and I turn around and see his dragon disappear and his toon just drops like a sack of bricks and dies as he meets the Earth. Luckily he died just off the first weapon so I use mass revive and figure he will log back and maybe be prompted.
We clear the first weapon and I see he has come back and he is now released and at the portal.
He doesn’t come to meet us, he inspects me and starts dogging my iLevel saying 389 isn’t enough and I should have been able to keep him alive if I had better gear.
(TF HOW?! JUMP OFF MY DRAKE AND CATCH HIM?)
His friends all join in and dog me saying that I should have out healed the Druid Tank…
(Again; First Weapon)
They all leave and not without calling me anything and everything to make me feel like I am just tired of playing this game.

I wish the Devs would do something about toxic players in pugs… It’s such trash that I got treated this way and my key absolutely dumpstered because of other people who have nothing to lose for leaving. I clear this dungeon on 12 all the time… Could I have some fault? Sure maybe, but this is ridiculous… And now I get to grind this key back to where I started at +12…