The problem Blizzard is having

The companies are merged. Activision is not Blizzards publisher. They are a merged company. Like Square-Enix. Activision-Blizzard.

I know right! I’m actually missing when “Flying” was the most spammed post.

From that thread…if you had read it

This, but Blizzard publishes our own stuff. It’s not a separate entity. You could delete that last line and you’d nail it.

THing is Blizzard was part of Vivendi games and when they did the merger with Activision , Vivendi was the controlling partner and Blizzard was just used as part of the merger name. July of 2013 Vivendi was no longer the controlling partner because Activision bought them out and took control of the entire mergerd company and all of it’s assets including Blizzard.

I blame Trump. He was elected just a few days after Blizzcon 2016 at which Blizzard very clearly made no promises that BfA wouldn’t be a steaming pile. We all know Republicans hate video games and MMOs specifically. This is clearly another aspect of the collusion with Putin to destroy the entire industry. Anyone who can’t see the connection is blind!

Then Blizzard is doing it to themselves and their player base.

That is just precious. Three years. /eyeroll

1 Like

yeah its cute that i used 3 years as a way to bring newer subs to the conversation. ive been playing since vanilla on 4 accounts with my family. i just didnt want to gate the conversation. your eye roll means you are literally trying to do just that. you are tyring to gatekeep and shun everyone who hasnt been playing since beta.

1 Like