The plague of alts

Just stop . your leveling alt after alt to get rolled and then to never play again while weighing down the team to where you cant win a fight anywhere you go.

And please dont tell me oh randoms are a gateway to rated oh dur when the vast majority of them do not step a toe into rated content after getting gear rather just remake another alt and go back to weighing down the team.

Stop playing the game how you want to play it ok

1 Like

this is blizzards fault

all they gotta do is add ilvl scaling like they did to solo shuffle. except make it higher than what it is.

every1 should be within 10 ilvls of each other imo .

in a perfect world, every1 would have same ilvl

11 Likes

If everyone was the same ilvl the additional plague of everyone dropping their current class like a heavy bag of rocks to play the new flavor of the patch would increase dramatically

Conquest / Valor boxes please.

Thanks blizz!

1 Like

ur right.

and of course blizzard would go 6 months without nerfing.

its gonna happen in DF. prepare to see some games with 8/10 of the same class/spec

my problem with these boxes is they do nothing for the brand new player.

the brand new player doesnt have a main and most likely doesnt have 1400 or a ton of conq saved up

imo catch up should be for all players

3 Likes

Idk, gearing is already super easy for alts.

We bring fresh 60’s with us all the time. I don’t see the issue.

Hey it doesn’t really matter , honestly people will still complain … it doesn’t matter what mmo people play , people will always complain with free honor gear pvp gear … if ur a low level healer people will complain …

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t we already have that? Isn’t there a vendor that sells tokens you can buy with valor and conquest by the flightpath in Oribos?

This has been removed at the start of each new season.

I agree, but the topic was “The Plague of alts”

Honestly this is most people even when gear is equalized, and that’s fine. The mixed bag of skilled and unskilled players is part of the fun of random battlegrounds.

1 Like

*you’re

1 Like

That’s my bad

1 Like

:notes:
When I plague you in BGs
I know that I can’t do no wrong
And when they got us on our knees
My ilvl make them love us long

Wow, I feel good!
I knew that I would, now
I feel good
I knew that I would
So good, so good, I got you
So good, so good, I got you
So good, so good, I got you!

1 Like

Lol, this is that pally I’ve seen complaining in bgs since like 3-4 alts back, if they just removed upgrade ranks, one could ding 60 and be fine in the honor set. 13k or so.

You know there’s 12 classes right, well I gotta gear em all. XD

Randoms is honor grinding & practice mode, go make your own rbg team, go holy paladin you’ll get into groups fast.

sadly this takes too long for any sane person to actually enjoy it.

imagine working all day then u spend 3/4th of ur game time just sitting in LFG waiting for a bear tank even tho theres 20 other non bear tanks in Q.

if u tried to save time by inviting an off meta tank i bet half the group would leave

this game needs a 6v6 solo q format rly bad.

10v10 premade is dead af theres like 1 group of guys that dominate it (103-0 record lmfao) and no1 else even tries

3 Likes

Agree with most of your post except for that. Six players just isn’t enough for a battleground.

1 Like