<The Opposition> recruiting for 12/15 Naxx- Horde

The Opposition is a guild formed with 90% of its player base being from vanilla wow. All of us have been together as a gaming community since WoTLK. For a guild, that’s not bad!

We’ve all re-rolled on Whitemane for the classic content. We’re currently battling our way through Naxx!

We’re currently recruiting for good people that want to help others. Good people willing to help a guildie out, make jokes in discord and log on when it’s not a raid day! We’re not a speed clearing guild, you can tell that by our parses. We’re not about the loot as we use a DKP/LC approach to loot that spreads the loot out evenly amongst all guildies. If you are looking for a community of gamers that care about each other more than a one-night clear, then you’ve found a good guild. Our mindset isn’t about clearing content as fast as we possibly can, our mindset is to reach all content through TBC together, while having a good laugh every time we raid AND getting gear.

Raid nights are Friday and Saturday nights - 7pm - 10pm Pacific Time.

We are 12/15 in Naxx currently - this week we’re shooting for 12/15!

Tues/Thurs- 20man Raid Content - gdkp
Wednesday- BWL soft-reserve
Friday- Naxx progression 7pm-10pm server time (pacific time)
Saturday- Naxx progression 7pm-10pm server time (pacific time)

Please whisper anyone in guild for an invite. Tell them Heeksters forum post sent you!

We’re currently looking for the following for immediate raid spots - If you can raid both Friday and Saturday:

Immediate Raid Spots Given to

• Warlock

• Resto Shaman

Message me on Discord: Heekster#0350 or BattleTag: TheMrs#11580

Check us out on the web at Opposition Gamers .com

We’d love to have you!

~Cat

2 Likes

Bump! Great group of people!

You can also add me at "TheMrs#11580 " - on btag just in case you’d like to talk more about the guild. Thank you!

~Cat

The Opposition is the best!! :star_struck:

I have been with The Opposition since March and I have been enjoying Classic more ever since! Great group of people that do not take the game too seriously.

1 Like

This is an awesome group of people who have kept me playing this game much longer than I anticipated. I joined during phase 1 when members of the guild helped me kill Arash after many failed 2 person attempts. From there, I’ve been able to see every phase of the game behind stellar leadership. I would love to welcome new members to the guild who can help us get through our inevitable downing of Naxx and KT and eventually to the Outlands!

After one pug with them I joined the Guild and never looked back. We are Super friendly, very skilled, and always have tons of fun!

No doubt that this is the best Guild i’ve ever had the pleasure of raiding with.

I am definitely looking forward to clearing all future content and having a blast along the way with everyone. Its a very chill group of people to play with.

I’ve updated the classes we’re recruiting for. Don’t be afraid to contact us even if you aren’t the classes we’re looking for. A lot of our raiders have different real life commitments each week, you could be a raider we ask to step up to the plate and run with us immediately if needed!

~Cat