The one other market where you can treat your customers like Blizz does with WoW

One of the only other markets I can think of where you can treat your customers the way Blizz is treating us and STILL make money is the narcotic/illegal drugs market.

We’re all addicted, and they know that even if they treat us like trash, we’ll come back for our dose. In fact, we’re ready to wait 10 hours in a queue to get our dose, and most of us just sit through it without complaints.

3 Likes

Being a little dramatic are we? Maybe you should take some midol and have some cranberry juice sweetie.

3 Likes

to be fair i’m not even frustrated or anything, I transferred an alt to a trash server and played tonight, it was ok.

But where else can you treat your customers like that, and still be profitable? I can’t quickly think of other markets.

1 Like

A brothel, specializing in bdsm.

Yeah ok maybe we could add that type of market as well… another sort of addition.

Banks charge obscene overdraft fees. They let customers rack up a dozen+ charges before they lock the card or notify the customer. Their CEOs make millions off the back of poor people.

There are way way worse industries out there. Have some god damn perspective, holy crap.

1 Like

I’m not saying they are the only dishonests, I’m talking about the treatment of customers. Banks will normally treat you with respect when you interact with them… at least in my country they do.

Imagine your bank telling you you have to wait 10 hours to access your funds. Not going to happen xD

Like I said, banks make their money by exploiting poor people. Which is worse?

I think Tesla treats its customers pretty bad.

80/20 is business 101 type stuff peeps.

Focus on the 20% cause it gives you 80% of your results.

It’s all under warranty but they are a bit of a lemon. Damn automatic seat keep breaking.

I’d take Blizzard over financial institutions for real estate, any day. They price gouge you through the nose and you have basically no rights or alternatives if you want to get into the property market.

Thousands of dollars in the most asinine fees…

Well, it is basically a late 90s Saturn with a battery and some fancy electronics. Otherwise, it is just a budget sh*t box they charge 60k+ for.

Someone doesn’t play EA games

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.