<The Omicronians> An AOTC focused raiding guild

Who are we? We are, The Omicronians from the planet Omicron Persei 10! Surrender or be annihilated! :alien: :space_invader:

We are an AOTC led guild looking to return to the raiding scene in Shadowlands, doing early recruitment for AOTC progression raiding and M+ pushing.

What times do you raid? :alarm_clock: :calendar: We are planning to stick to a weekend raiding schedule. We are going to be raiding on Saturday + Sunday from 8:30 pm until 11:30 pm EST / Server time.

What are the requirements? :white_check_mark:

• 18+

• Above average knowledge of your class and spec

• Consistent raid attendance

• Non-Elitist attitude. We have standards that we expect for raiding, but draw the line at being a jerk about it.

• Preparedness

• Be chill

What Classes or Roles are you looking for? :mage: :bear:
Heals: Currently recruiting all heals! :dizzy:
Melee DPS: All Melee DPS but preferance for a Warrior :crossed_swords: and a Demon Hunter :smiling_imp: !
Ranged DPS: We are currently accepting all rangd DPS We are Specifically looking for an Affliction Warlock :skull:

Anything Else I need to know? :interrobang:
We are currently waiting for Pre-Patch where we will be hitting the ground running getting ready for Shadowlands. Our Discord is always buzzing with people, and as soon as pre-patch launches you can expect the same for our in-game guild chat.

We like to have a chill and relaxed environment while still pushing high-level content.

We have a small, tight-knit community and we hope to add more like-minded individuals to enjoy WoW with.

That sounds great! Who do I contact to join, if I need additional clarification, or if I have a question about something that wasn’t covered here? :busts_in_silhouette:
Peaches, Council Member :peach: Peaches#8745 (discord) or Peaches#1348 (bnet)
Zombie, Council Member :cupcake: zombiemuffinxx#1782 or ZombieMuffin#1152
Kage, Council Member :airplane: Kage63#6399 or Kage63#1628

1 Like

Come join us for some fun!!

We are actively recruiting for the following classes listed below! Please refer any messages to the listed members in the main post!

Warrior DPS
Monk DPS
Demon Hunter DPS
Frost DK
Mage

1 Like

Still recruiting
Warrior DPS
Monk DPS
Demon Hunter DPS
Frost DK
and 2 ranged dps

Still recruiting
Warrior DPS
Monk DPS
Demon Hunter DPS
Frost DK
and 2 ranged dps

Hello. I’m interested. I’m going to add you on Bnet to discuss.

1 Like

Still actively recruiting Melee DPS with priority for Warrior and Demon Hunter (we do have misc melee slots open)

a Mistweaver Monk

and 2 ranged dps

Been looking for a guild to gear up. Transferred this toon (main) to Stormrage two months ago then went on a hiatus until prepatch. Hoping to join!

1 Like

Can you please add my Bnet? Peaches#1348 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do. Thanks for responding!

Still need melee and a OT

1 Like

Still actively recruiting

Tank(off tank)

Melee DPS with priority for Warrior and Demon Hunter (we do have misc melee slots open)

a Mistweaver Monk

and 2 ranged dps

Demon Hunter DPS and 3 ranged DPS with a priority on S Priest

Demon Hunter DPS and 3 ranged DPS with a priority on S Priest

I’m curious if you are still looking for an off-tank. Experienced tank here rerolling on a this server for SL. Still low level but she only has 4 hours played. I can provide logs showing experience if needed.

1 Like

We are not, unfortunately. We are still recruiting 3 ranged DPS with priority on S Priest and a Melee DPS

Is there any interest still in a demon hunter dps?

1 Like

We would be willing to take a DH DPS :slight_smile: our tank is switching to DH but we have a melee slot open

We are still currently recruiting a Healer with a preference for Mistweaver
a Tank with a preference fro DK but will take any except for Paladin.

We still need ranged dps with a major preferance for Spriest and then 1 of any other ranged DPS except for Hunter and Mage

We currently have 1 melee dps position open for any class

Please contact: Peaches (Bnet Peaches#1348 or Discord Peaches#8745) or
Crixes (Discord Crixes769#3010)