The Oathsworn Vigil - Heroic Raiding

It is Wednesday!
Which means raid is tomorrow night!

We’re leaving normal behind and diving right into heroic!

1 Like

Goodbye normal, hello heroic. It’s going to be a wild ride.

1 Like

And it WAS a wild ride!! We cleared all the way up to heroic Zaq’ul and I have great faith that we’ll get it on Sunday :slight_smile:

1 Like

We downed Heroic Zal! Now it’s time to destroy the Queen.

1 Like

Some good practice on Queen Sunday. Always love seeing new people join us, so if you want to have some fun talk to our very OWN Wildbear. Oops that’s the better one. Talk to Wildwolves and she can give you all the information you want. Also NEVER ask wild for a good movie, she has the WORST taste in movies.

1 Like

You know when I said if I could stab anyone in this guild it’d be Kez? WRONG. It’s you now Lobuz.

I HAVE THE BEST TASTE IN MOVIES.

1 Like

It’s Thursday! Let’s how far we can progress on the last boss!

1 Like

What a SUCCess! Now to have Azshara crush our B@11s and we’ll be set!

1 Like

fer i hate u with every fiber of my being

1 Like

sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY. Time to raid!

1 Like

Raid Time,
C’mon grab your gear,
We’re going under the sea.
With Fer the tyrant and
Kez Daddy,
The fun will never end,
It’s Raid Time!

— Loneflame

1 Like

We’re currently looking for ranged dps!

We are reliably reaching Azshara on heroic and are slowly closing in on getting AotC!

I’m so excited to raid tomorrow!! I love hanging out with these folks! But not Mitola, I found out she doesn’t like the show Adventure Time.

Mitola is dead to me now.

Guess who is TANKING today. It’s a me.

Come watch in horror.

Kez did surprisingly well as a tank. She only died like, 20 times.

:wink:

Kez was tanking, Amso was healing, and wild was actually out DPSing me. The world as we know it is coming to an end, BUT we still got all the way to H Queen in one night. Good job all, and if you want to join us make sure you do so! We love seeing new people!

i will kick u into next week lobuz just try me. Here we go! Raid night! Super excited to CONTINUE to outdps our AWFUL warlock (not evi she’s perfect).

You say I’m dead to you Wild but you love me and you know it. I still love you even though you watch a silly, weird…insane show. <3

1 Like

<3 Aw so sweet. I also just found out they added a tan color for HM taurens. Or has it always been there idk.

In other news. PSLs are coming back to Starbs. I have a reason to live again, aside from raiding with these guys. Come join us! We made amazing progression on Azshara.

I miss raiding with these nerds, but real life happens! Can’t find a more wonderful and supportive guild anywhere!

Join us and let Azshara step on – err, kill Azshara! Yeah, that!