The Oathsworn Vigil - Heroic Raiding

We’re still recruiting! If anyone is interested in joining us, reach out and join our discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

All things considered, our progress in the new raid is not going badly at all. I do hope we get to see some new faces join us as we beat the hell out of some water sneks :smiley:

1 Like

Diving into our first reclear of normal eternal palace and pushing further into heroic tonight!

1 Like

I love that we’re seeing new faces as we progress. Come join us and see what we’re about :slight_smile:

1 Like

We full cleared Normal in record time Thursday, followed by doing two Heroic bosses.
That means we get to do Heroic progression tonight!

1 Like

Heroic progression was KILLER. Got all the way to Lady Ashvane. She was our wall, but we legit got her to like 11% or something. It was a fun boss, but I have a newfound hatred for coral.

2 Likes

Does anybody know what tonight is…? RAID NIGHT! Time to see Azshara in all of her tentacular (I just made that one up, like it?) glory … AND BEAT HER TO A BLOODY PULP!

Our guild has been seeing some new faces and it brings me joy to know that we are growing, but we still want to see more of you! Apply today…! There’s plenty of tentacles for all of us to enjoy. <3

1 Like

fer i hate you so much. If you DON’T want tentacles you can still join.

1 Like

All of normal and three bosses on heroic? In one night? We’re improving every week!

Here’s to breaking down that Ashvane wall!

1 Like

Still traumatized by those corals though.

1 Like

Honestly? I’ll take those over those stupid tornados on Radiance. Those things drive me nuts.

Omg I didn’t even think about those!! Definitely prefer the coral to the tornadoes, for sure.

You know the best thing about these people? They only MILDLY destroyed me after they found out I had no idea what boomkin empowerments were. Only mildly. Only. Mildly.

It’s OK, Wild! I mained a Shaman and didn’t know what totems were until MoP!

1 Like

What are totems?

1 Like

Totems? Don’t know her.

1 Like

Progressing through heroic nicely.

Hoping to get some good Zaqul progress on Sunday!

1 Like

Another good reclear up to Zaqul. Kill coming soon, I can feel it in my tentacles. Finished off the night with a heroic lead by our glorious Commander Loneflame. TEAM LUMBERHOMIES. MINES TEAM SUX

1 Like

WRONG. GOLD DIGGERS ARE THE BEST. We had Milk on our team SO that makes us #1.

Honestly, we just need to get a tiny bit more gear and refine some mechanics and we will have Zaqul in the bag.

1 Like

Weekly reset is here. Time to stock up on seals and prep for thursday!

1 Like